babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? (/Thread-Are-all-the-same-fit-on-front-bumpers)

Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? - SEPE - 17-02-2014 05:57pm

Hello all, I can get a Dynamic front bumper for a great deal, but I dont know if it comes from a coupe or a 5dr model ... so, have all of it the same fit ? If any difference, How can I check one or other ? Are different from 2012 to 2014 ?

Mine is a Pure 5dr 2014

Thank u so much !

RE: Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? - XFullFatTim - 18-02-2014 04:21am

The person to ask would be Dan@ Duckworths - accessories and parts man at one of the UK dealerships and a forum sponsor

RE: Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? - duckworthparts - 18-02-2014 12:02pm

there are different part numbers for the latest 14MY dynamic front bumpers, but i should think an earlier bumper will still fit fine.

only thing you will have to check and consider is bumper variations, such as does have the below or not compared to yours.

park sensors
headlamp washers
surround cameras

RE: Are all the same fit on front bumpers ?? - Jinzen - 18-02-2014 03:57pm

Also, if you change the front to Dynamic, you have to change everything or the black plastic molding will no longer flow from a side view.