babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux (/Thread-New-MY2014-Black-Dynamic-Lux)

New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - swirl80 - 09-02-2014 10:44pm

got a cracking deal on this so said bye bye to my fullfatrr TDV8 and got this last week:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/116990899@N03/?details=1

RE: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - Craig_d1 - 10-02-2014 12:38am

Looks great. Congrats. How are you finding the size, refinement compared to the FFRR?
Can I ask how you find the dual screen? I've got my dynamic lux on order for delivery at the end of next month(is Santorini Black also but with standard dynamic wheels). Went for the lux pack as I thought it would hold up better come resale than a dynamic with lots of extra's.
Only thing I'm not keen on is the dual screen as it halves the resolution of the screen. Is this noticeable to you?

RE: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - swirl80 - 10-02-2014 08:03am

Not gonna lie to you but it is noticeably smaller especially now the little'n can reach the back of the seats with his feet so had to invest in some kick matt seat protectors. Had to move my driving position to allow an adult to sit comfortably in the rear seat but I do tend to sit far back when driving autos.

Not been in a situation yet where the boot space isn't enough but can't imagine there being too many situations where it will be the case.

The dual screen is great, not personally noticed the reduction in resolution as it is a huge improvement over the ffrr's tv I had previously Smile.

New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - Stadt Panzer - 10-02-2014 01:23pm

I noticed the difference going the other way, had duel view on my first Evoque, left it off this time as the wife never used it anyway, but without the screen is a lot sharper.

RE: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - XFullFatTim - 10-02-2014 04:15pm

I like the wheels was considering them for mine until I changed the order and added the black pack

RE: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - Acorn - 14-02-2014 05:20pm

Congrats It looks great I am sure you will enjoy it as I do mine.

RE: New MY2014 Black Dynamic Lux - buckiebabyrr - 21-02-2014 09:18pm

Nice motor hope your enjoying it