babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Land Rover Website - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Land Rover Website (/Thread-Land-Rover-Website)

Pages: 1 2 3

Land Rover Website - CRC@LandRover - 26-11-2013 05:27pm

Hi all,

Just a quick update, I am sure you will all be pleased to know that the Evoque section on the website has received an update today and you are able to view the full specifications and options on the 14MY along with the prices. Smile

To go directly to the PDF of the full catalogue click here

The configurator however is not currently available but will return in the near future. (Don't shoot the messenger)

Many thanks,
Pete

Land Rover Website - MarkA_ - 26-11-2013 05:33pm

I guess this confirms that Zanzibar is available in 5dr in the uk.

Land Rover Website - Stadt Panzer - 26-11-2013 07:34pm

Mark, we knew that already, that's why I've ordered one Smile

RE: Land Rover Website - XFullFatTim - 26-11-2013 08:20pm

Basis the photos of the Zanzibar 5 door Black Pack I'm starting to think I might go Zanzibar with black pack, black contrast roof and tan Plus Pack with the 3 seater bench...............

Land Rover Website - Stadt Panzer - 26-11-2013 08:24pm

Tim, have you been reading the order I've placed Smile

RE: Land Rover Website - MarkA_ - 26-11-2013 08:25pm

(26-11-2013 08:20pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Basis the photos of the Zanzibar 5 door Black Pack I'm starting to think I might go Zanzibar with black pack, black contrast roof and tan Plus Pack with the 3 seater bench...............

Alas I cannot convince my wife of the merits of Zanzibar Smile I will have to stay with Mauritius Blue black pack.

RE: Land Rover Website - XFullFatTim - 26-11-2013 08:26pm

SP - I thought you don't like Plus seats!

MarkA, no wife, no problem convincing her at this end!

RE: Land Rover Website - HeartbreakRidge - 26-11-2013 08:57pm

(26-11-2013 05:27pm)Pete@LandRover Wrote:  Just a quick update, I am sure you will all be pleased to know that the Evoque section on the website has received an update today and you are able to view the full specifications and options on the 14MY along with the prices. Smile

Huzzah! Now I can't wait until the same can be said about the US/NA website!

RE: Land Rover Website - j7david - 26-11-2013 09:17pm

Anyone know the logic/reasoning for UK models not getting adaptive cruise control?

RE: Land Rover Website - CRC@LandRover - 27-11-2013 01:28pm

(26-11-2013 09:17pm)j7david Wrote:  Anyone know the logic/reasoning for UK models not getting adaptive cruise control?

Hi J7david,

With regards to your question, based on previous research and feedback, a decision was made that this option would not be available for the UK market.

Just to advise, fitment of the option requires a new front grille to be fitted to the vehicle which has a protective panel behind which the radar unit sits. Which would result in the appearance being as pictured here:

[Image: ACC_zps21bb8fcc.png]

However, I have passed on your comment to marketing team and I would be very interested to hear others thoughts and opinions on this option being offered in the future as I am more than happy to pass on the feedback.

Many thanks,
Pete