babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon (/Thread-Skoda-and-Mitsubishi-have-Evoque-style-cars-on-the-horizon)

Pages: 1 2

Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - XFullFatTim - 14-11-2013 03:50pm

According to an interview with Skoda's design chief in this week's Autocar Skoda will be launching a large SUV (Toureg sized), a Passat CC version of the Octavia and an Evoque style smaller SUV before 2016. Bet their Evoque won't have a single rattle....................

The 2 new Mitsubishi designs shown in the magazine are distinctly Evoque-a-likes, so close in the CGI's that they could easily be mistaken for one - LR will not be amused.

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - HeartbreakRidge - 14-11-2013 05:10pm

(14-11-2013 03:50pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  The 2 new Mitsubishi designs shown in the magazine are distinctly Evoque-a-likes, so close in the CGI's that they could easily be mistaken for one - LR will not be amused.

is that the XR-PHEV and AR concepts that have been lately revealed, or is it something else?

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - XFullFatTim - 14-11-2013 05:38pm

Yes the XR-PHEV is one and the other is the GC-PHEV, XR-PHEV is the 1.1ltr Hybrid

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - The Valeter - 14-11-2013 06:09pm

Rarely ever see a new Mitsubishi, they are so ugly & cheap looking.

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - MrNoo - 14-11-2013 08:43pm

Skoda with an Evoque style car - in their dreams. Skodas may (or may not) be many things but stylish isn't one of them.

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - mllcb42 - 14-11-2013 10:21pm

[Image: Mitsubishi-Concept-GC-PHEV-and-Concept-XR-PHEV.jpg]

these?

I guess I see the squinty headlights from the evoque and the roughish proportions, but I don't see much in the way of evoque with them

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - rchrdleigh - 14-11-2013 10:23pm

Should arrive in time to compete with Evoque 2

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - HeartbreakRidge - 15-11-2013 05:40am

I thought the rear end on the 2014 Jeep Cherokee was unfortunate, but those two have rear ends that are HIDEOUS! I think the Evoque can sleep safely at night.

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - BFGEvoqueMan - 15-11-2013 08:20am

Well they are setting their precedent developed when they launched the current outlander (Fugly)!!

RE: Skoda and Mitsubishi have Evoque style cars on the horizon - The Valeter - 15-11-2013 02:22pm

(14-11-2013 10:21pm)mllcb42 Wrote:  [Image: Mitsubishi-Concept-GC-PHEV-and-Concept-XR-PHEV.jpg]

these?

I guess I see the squinty headlights from the evoque and the roughish proportions, but I don't see much in the way of evoque with them

ShockedI think I may throw up lol Hideous ShockedShockedShockedShocked