babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Stereo Issues - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Stereo Issues (/Thread-Stereo-Issues)

Pages: 1 2

Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 07-10-2013 04:15pm

Hi All,

Hope everyone is well?

As I know some of you are already aware Land Rover now have a fix for the stereos cutting out.

Please speak with your local Land Rover dealership to book your vehicle in to have the fix applied.

Many Thanks

Mike

RE: Stereo Issues - XFullFatTim - 07-10-2013 05:16pm

Thanks for keeping us up to speed with this Mike. It appears though that some dealers are not aware that there is a fix yet and some have not yet received the patch into their systems

RE: Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 08-10-2013 08:46am

All dealers have been sent the documentation about this fix. So unless they haven't checked there system they should all be aware of it.

However I presume the software would have been sent to all dealers but I will find out today.

RE: Stereo Issues - eddkawasaki - 08-10-2013 11:37am

Mike,

I asked at my dealer yesterday when the car went in for its first service and they had heard about the fix but had not had the software sent yet.

I will see if they had the software to do the fix when I pick up the car today.

RE: Stereo Issues - cjfp - 08-10-2013 03:39pm

"had not had the software sent" - how's it getting there, royal mail?!

Cloud time surely.

RE: Stereo Issues - eddkawasaki - 08-10-2013 05:57pm

hahaha don't know perhaps its in the same box as my parts they are waiting for for my car!

RE: Stereo Issues - XFullFatTim - 08-10-2013 06:32pm

It's possibly because of what I have just heard about Englandshire's poor levels of numeracy and literacy.............. mis-typed address label/ email address! Wink

RE: Stereo Issues - eddkawasaki - 08-10-2013 07:48pm

i'm afraid its not only englandshire, I had a surveyor come to survey the house today and the bank managed to replace place with close and he ended up at the wrong address! they have only had a mortgage on this address for 10 years!

RE: Stereo Issues - CRC@LandRover - 09-10-2013 09:07am

Hi All,

Just to let you know the software was give to all dealers on the 4th and 5th of October.

Many Thanks

Mike

RE: Stereo Issues - eddkawasaki - 09-10-2013 02:07pm

I picked my car up from the dealers this morning and its not got the new software. the radio cut out 4 times on the 45 min journey home