babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Still waiting... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Still waiting... (/Thread-Still-waiting)

Still waiting... - Lachlan - 08-07-2013 12:05am

Any of you gents use the Military Overseas LR Sales? I used their program to place my deposit and order in December 2012, paid in full when the Evoque was completed in March, and now it's July and I'm STILL waiting for delivery! Four months of paying for a vehicle I haven't even seen. Anyone else on this program still waiting?

Still waiting... - Stadt Panzer - 08-07-2013 05:50am

Used the program and it all worked a treat. Where are you, in the UK or overseas?

RE: Still waiting... - rchrdleigh - 08-07-2013 11:03am

Used them twice now, both times paid on collection.
Could it be that you're not in the UK and the car is stuck in transit to New Mexico?

RE: Still waiting... - Lachlan - 08-07-2013 07:38pm

(08-07-2013 11:03am)rchrdleigh Wrote:  Used them twice now, both times paid on collection.
Could it be that you're not in the UK and the car is stuck in transit to New Mexico?

yes, I never went to the UK but they offered the program to anyone on military deployment outside the US, but I am back in the US now. Apparently they changed shippers right after I paid in full, and as far as I know, it still hasn't left the UK shipping facility.

RE: Still waiting... - XFullFatTim - 09-07-2013 06:53am

Even though it is a special export try contacting our contact at LR Customer Services, Liam

RE: Still waiting... - Lachlan - 20-07-2013 07:39pm

It's in now. Only a month late!