babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Chinese test drive (nice one) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Chinese test drive (nice one) (/Thread-Chinese-test-drive-nice-one)

Chinese test drive (nice one) - Poke - 18-05-2013 09:40am

RE: Chinese test drive (nice one) - XFullFatTim - 18-05-2013 10:16am

Be warned this a 22 minute film! I think what it is trying to tell is that your Evoque will give you nightmares that you are lost in the desert and a clever magnetic compass will lead you to the source of those bad dreams, but it will turnout well in the end if you persevere to the end. It might even make you wish you had taken a freight train into town instead! But maybe I lost something in translation.......

Pity that Colima Lime cannot be made to look more like the Kermit Green Focus RS green like the German registered Evoque near the end of the video

RE: Chinese test drive (nice one) - RRSteve - 22-05-2013 01:46pm

Like a block buster that one! Another interesting one on Youtube:

RE: Chinese test drive (nice one) - Madam Fuji - 22-05-2013 05:07pm

(18-05-2013 10:16am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Be warned this a 22 minute film! I think what it is trying to tell is that your Evoque will give you nightmares that you are lost in the desert and a clever magnetic compass will lead you to the source of those bad dreams, but it will turnout well in the end if you persevere to the end. It might even make you wish you had taken a freight train into town instead! But maybe I lost something in translation.......

Pity that Colima Lime cannot be made to look more like the Kermit Green Focus RS green like the German registered Evoque near the end of the video

LOL, Tim! I just zapped through for the good bits- the Union Flag on the side, and the wheels, which are the same as I've ordered!!!!SurprisedLaughing