babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Silver NEW RRS on Holland Park Roundabout today - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Silver NEW RRS on Holland Park Roundabout today (/Thread-Silver-NEW-RRS-on-Holland-Park-Roundabout-today)

Silver NEW RRS on Holland Park Roundabout today - WB - 20-04-2013 08:56pm

Spotted a 13 reg (plate started VX13 ...) New RRS in silver with black trim on the vents and bonnet. Looked very smart - much more new FFRR than Evoque but it was definitely a Sport from the side vents and bumpers as well as the Evoque style front and rear lights. The unpainted (black) bits of the bumpers looked a bit cheap. I was behind it but was moving so couldnt get a pic unfortunately.

RE: Silver NEW RRS on Holland Park Roundabout today - XFullFatTim - 20-04-2013 11:38pm

With that plate it will be one of the factory pre-production cars. Over on RRSport.co.uk there have been similar reports of undisguised new RRS's out testing

RE: Silver NEW RRS on Holland Park Roundabout today - WB - 21-04-2013 12:01am

(20-04-2013 11:38pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  With that plate it will be one of the factory pre-production cars. Over on RRSport.co.uk there have been similar reports of undisguised new RRS's out testing

I did wonder whether LR might have been running a preview event as I had been to the Evoque unleashed event at Westfield and I saw two early new FFRRs in the same place a few months back.