babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Changing leather dashboard - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Changing leather dashboard (/Thread-Changing-leather-dashboard)

Changing leather dashboard - sciack - 14-04-2013 07:55am

Hello,

Where can I buy the leather dashboard? I have a dynamic but I don't like the fake leather and I want the real one. I can't find that. Please help.

RE: Changing leather dashboard - Evo-king - 14-04-2013 09:54am

Tough question, probably only from a scrapped car.

RE: Changing leather dashboard - Blackseries - 14-04-2013 03:53pm

(14-04-2013 07:55am)sciack Wrote:  Hello,

Where can I buy the leather dashboard? I have a dynamic but I don't like the fake leather and I want the real one. I can't find that. Please help.

I looked into this before buying my Prestige.

You can get all the parts from you LR dealer.
They aren't cheap ...but they aren't much more expensive than a factory upgrade either.
The front piece was £517 inc VAT.
As the uplift from Pure/Dynamic to Prestige interior is approx £1800 expect to pay about that for the whole dash.

RE: Changing leather dashboard - scrannel - 14-04-2013 03:56pm

In the states... this would not be a big deal as there are custom shops that do this stuff on a daily basis. When I bought my Dynamic, in fact I did NOT want the wood trim and my dealer quoted me $1000 parts and labor to replace (I kept it as I liked it). Problem I can see with a custom shop not using original parts is the airbag. So... dealer. Custom shop. One of those super-sound system shops that are expert at dash work. But think you will need a factory part. Which you must be able to order.

Changing leather dashboard - sciack - 14-04-2013 05:43pm

Thanks for reply. I don't know here I live in Thailand, I hoped I could buy it outside my country... I checked some land rover parts shop online it doesn't seem they have leather parts for sale. I will try from land rover in Bangkok...

RE: Changing leather dashboard - XFullFatTim - 14-04-2013 09:58pm

Contact forum sponsor Dan@Duckworths - he will advise not just on the part numbers but can also export to anywhere in the world at what I believe are very reasonable rates

Changing leather dashboard - sciack - 15-04-2013 08:38pm

Thanks, just did it...