babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mud Flaps - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Mud Flaps (/Thread-Mud-Flaps--6884)

Pages: 1 2

Mud Flaps - KaDargo - 05-04-2013 10:31am

As I am fed up with the c*&p that appeares down the doors a couple of days afetr washing, I am considerinf having mud flaps fitted.

Does anyone have photos of them (4-door) and an idea of what this would cost?

RE: Mud Flaps - griff - 05-04-2013 11:41am

Do a search using key word "flaps" - there's plenty of info around

RE: Mud Flaps - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2013 02:45pm

They are not hard to fit yourself unless you are like me and have two left hands each having 5 thumbs! There is a youTube video showing how to fit them by Powerfulluk. I elected to have the dealer fit them and they do help a lot to reduce the muck up the sides they don't seem to do much to reduce what goes on he tailgate though.

RE: Mud Flaps - KaDargo - 05-04-2013 03:55pm

(05-04-2013 02:45pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  They are not hard to fit yourself unless you are like me and have two left hands each having 5 thumbs! There is a youTube video showing how to fit them by Powerfulluk. I elected to have the dealer fit them and they do help a lot to reduce the muck up the sides they don't seem to do much to reduce what goes on he tailgate though.

Dealer has quoted me £265 fully fitted (happy with that, especally as I don't really have the time to do it myself at the mo)- going in for service next month so will have it done then.

RE: Mud Flaps - Pedlar - 05-04-2013 04:26pm

KaDargo

Your best option is to get the mudflaps from Dan@Duckworths here on the forum for around £98; and then get the dealer to fit them as this is what I did today and it cam to about £180 pounds in total.

And I can definitely agree with Tim on getting the dealer to fit them as the Pure and Prestige versions require a lot more drilling than the dynamics; at least then you know the dealer will have done the job right

RE: Mud Flaps - Offroadstu - 05-04-2013 06:06pm

Got them on mine they look great, I think they look better with them on the back as they carry the line of the plastic wheel arch which sticks out. I will take some picks shortly and post em.
Rear
Front

RE: Mud Flaps - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2013 06:49pm

They do integrate well with the lines of the car and especially on Fuji cars I think they look good

RE: Mud Flaps - cjfp - 05-04-2013 07:19pm

(05-04-2013 11:41am)griff Wrote:  Do a search using key word "flaps" - there's plenty of info around

I took your advice and used google ...... boy you should see some of the results !!!

[std apologies if anyone offended etc]

RE: Mud Flaps - Kojak - 05-04-2013 08:15pm

(05-04-2013 07:19pm)cjfp Wrote:  I took your advice and used google ...... boy you should see some of the results !!!

[std apologies if anyone offended etc]

Rolling with Laughter

Mud Flaps - cutter7 - 06-04-2013 07:03pm

I've just googled "FLAPS" as well, and have just seen Carol Vordermans C+V on you tube!!..:lol: