babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Adaptive headlights - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Adaptive headlights (/Thread-Adaptive-headlights)

Adaptive headlights - Geezer71 - 30-03-2013 12:00am

Hi I am picking up 2013 Dynamic on fri 17th April, full Lux pack, does this include the Adaptive headlights or is it an extra.

Cheers

RE: Adaptive headlights - eddkawasaki - 30-03-2013 07:02am

No mate i'm afraid the adaptive xenons are an extra

RE: Adaptive headlights - mark_n - 31-03-2013 05:36pm

Strange isn't it because IMHO, they are much more useful than some of the lux pack which are more like toys.

RE: Adaptive headlights - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2013 05:45pm

I agree with you there Mark, but are there any main stream makers who offer Adaptive Xenons as standard? Land Rover has never offered them as a standard fitting even on the most expensive FFRR. I really missed them when I went from my TDv8 RRS to the TDv8 FFRR and made sure they were on my order for the Evoque.

RE: Adaptive headlights - Geezer71 - 31-03-2013 05:56pm

Yes i agree with you on that, so now i am disappointed that i never ordered them, and i am hearing that it's not a good idea to try and mess with it after build, ??
Geezer

RE: Adaptive headlights - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2013 06:01pm

It would be very expensive to retro-fit them as you have to couple them up to the speedo, the steering, the indicators and headlight washer system.

RE: Adaptive headlights - cjfp - 31-03-2013 10:02pm

If u have xenons then i really wouldnt look to the bother / effort to try to fit the adaptive versions.