babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Do we need some moderators? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Site News & Feedback (/Forum-Site-News-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Do we need some moderators? (/Thread-Do-we-need-some-moderators)

Pages: 1 2

Do we need some moderators? - XFullFatTim - 11-08-2011 10:03am

There is now quite a healthy number of members on the forum and we do get some spam (but nowhere near as much as some of Martin's other forums). Martin cannot hope to keep on the ball all the time (he has a day-job outwith his forums!) so sometimes it takes a few days for Spam to be removed. So do we need to have a couple of moderators?

I have to declare that I have asked Martin this question previously and put my name forward. However, I too still have to go to work and due to its nature when I'm at work I don't have access to the internet.

I would be happy to put my name up but there would have to be a 2nd mod for when I'm away at work - I suggest one or two of the other big time posters (who appear to have as much time on their hands as I do to be able to get so many posts in!)

RE: Do we need some moderators? - DDX - 11-08-2011 10:08am

Wow, Bananaman, do you honestly have nothing better to do? 8 posts, none of which offer anything useful to anyone. If this forum is 'sad' and 'pretentious' why are you wasting so much time on it? Pathetic little boy

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Charlie - 11-08-2011 10:17am

(11-08-2011 10:06am)Bananaman Wrote:  No, you just need to make sure LRX can't sign-up three more times as a different user...

But honestly, you really all do need to get out a lot more.

I think it's hilarious you're desperate to post on here again!

Now that is seriously sad - have you been peering through the 'fence' all this time?

Shame you shared your new numberplate of your Evoque for all us all to see LaughingLaughing

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Charlie - 11-08-2011 10:29am

Close the door on your way out!

I think Tim, the simple answer is yes.

RE: Do we need some moderators? - griff - 11-08-2011 10:38am

if you want help folks I'm willing to put my head above the parapit and can get access most of the time.
Cheers

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Martin - 11-08-2011 11:57am

You're absolutely right - so please welcome....

Mr Moderator Tim Smile

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Martin - 11-08-2011 01:04pm

Also say hello to mods cjfp and griff Very Happy

RE: Do we need some moderators? - XFullFatTim - 11-08-2011 01:07pm

Takes a bow and hides baseball bat................. and I see my name has changed from a delicate shade of Rosso Red to Galway Green.......

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Martin - 11-08-2011 01:10pm

I was aiming for Colima Lime - they were shocking pink for a while Embarrassed

RE: Do we need some moderators? - Charlie - 11-08-2011 01:14pm

I think pink suited them.

(sits and sulks on the waiting list)

I think Martin's hand slipped on the list of C's, mistakes are easily made. And what about equality too?

Shall I give up now.....Sad