babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I'm so excited, my new baby has arrived.... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: I'm so excited, my new baby has arrived.... (/Thread-I-m-so-excited-my-new-baby-has-arrived)

I'm so excited, my new baby has arrived.... - XFullFatTim - 09-08-2011 10:49am

Laughing
By Royal Mail next day delivery..............
[Image: abddb670.jpg]
[Image: 023785e8.jpg]
[Image: 09e90024.jpg]
[Image: f733608e.jpg]
[Image: 24f4981b.jpg]

Seems a pity to actually use it - the detail is great and the brake and headight lights illuminate when it's switched on. I think the paint work on the left mosue button will not last too long thouugh

and this one is the 1/72nd scale memory sick with rotating wheels! Click on the photo and it becomes a video
[Image: th_987b38d5.jpg]
or in use as a memorystick - when files are download to it the head and brake lights flash and they are illuminated all the time when it is plugged in!
[Image: e7208bad.jpg]
[Image: af31bdc2.jpg]

I'm a sucker for these little things, cannot resist buying car models of car that I have.I can hear the sucking of teeth and mutterings of "too much money" from here

RE: I'm so excited, my new baby has arrived.... - pureevoque - 09-08-2011 11:34am

Is that a UK spec Tim? why hasn't it got the signature DRL's?

RE: I'm so excited, my new baby has arrived.... - XFullFatTim - 09-08-2011 11:40am

I think it must be the Chinese spec as all the windows have 100% limo tint.................