babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2013 FFRR - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: 2013 FFRR (/Thread-2013-FFRR--6289)

2013 FFRR - Evo-king - 02-01-2013 09:30pm

I was in Tetbury today, when up in front of me parking up on the other side of the road was a 62 plate New FFRR, in my opinion this was a New Owner and not a test vehicle.

I didn't think they were coming out of the dealers yet.

Anyhow, it was a tidy looking motor.

RE: 2013 FFRR - XFullFatTim - 03-01-2013 06:04am

First deliveries were supposed to be "In the New Year" might be a dealer DP showing off the
dealership demo car though!

RE: 2013 FFRR - rchrdleigh - 03-01-2013 04:00pm

Don't believe deliveries to owners have started yet.

RE: 2013 FFRR - Evo-king - 03-01-2013 08:36pm

I would go along with the thoughts that they are not on general release yet, but, I just got the impression from the persons appearance and clothing that this was not a dealer or a journo on a test drive.

He had all the bearings of a bona-fide owner.

RE: 2013 FFRR - J77 - 04-01-2013 08:35pm

My dealer has one but I couldn't see it today as it was being prepared for the show room, price is an eye watering £98,000. Went up today with the intention of ordering a Mauritius blue Fl2 but came home empty handed, just couldn't let my baby Range go.

RE: 2013 FFRR - XFullFatTim - 05-01-2013 09:45am

I drove a £110k 5.0ltr V8 Supercharged Autobiography Executive (4seater, no folding seats) with all the trimmings version in December. I've never been in a car with seats that are like a down filled arm chairs, very very soft leather and with head restraints that were more like pillows! If I were a captain of industry instead of a captain of a ship I would not hesitate to ave my name down for a new L402 just lie the one I drove, except maybe not in the strange shade of black I sampled. I would happily settle for the lowly 3ltr TDv6 Vogue version too,but at £72k I consider it a bit pricey and way too big for what I need. Will wait and see what 2014 brings in the form of the next RRS and what Lookers Park Royal or Hadley Green Land Rover can off me,or even my local dealer if they can be competitive on price.