babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Seat adjustment query - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Seat adjustment query (/Thread-Seat-adjustment-query)

Pages: 1 2

Seat adjustment query - DDX - 05-08-2011 10:30am

Apologies if this has been covered previously but what is the difference between the 6/4 seat adjutment on the pure and dynamic and the 8/6 adjustment on the prestige?

What extra adjustment do you get?

RE: Seat adjustment query - vision*R - 05-08-2011 10:59am

Pure:
Driver: forward / backward + height + recline
Passenger: forward / backward + recline

Prestige:
Driver: forward / backward + height + recline + tilt
Passenger: forward / backward + height + recline

In the Pure seats, my girlfriend (who is just under 1m60) couldn't see a thing... so height adjustment is an elementary feature.

RE: Seat adjustment query - DDX - 05-08-2011 11:35am

Thank you, makes me wonder why the dynamic has same seat adjustment as Pure when its more expensive than the Prestige. I know you get the more 'lavish' interior in the prestige but no excuse for a reduced range of seat adjustment.

Do you know if lumbar support is standard across the range?

RE: Seat adjustment query - SW6RR - 05-08-2011 12:07pm

I didn't realise the Dynamic was more than the Prestige... interesting...

RE: Seat adjustment query - vision*R - 05-08-2011 01:31pm

Dynamic doesn't have the extra adjustments, it is considered a "comfort" function.
Lumbar support is standard (manually adjustable) on all models, on both front seats.

RE: Seat adjustment query - Blackseries - 05-08-2011 02:26pm

(05-08-2011 10:59am)vision*R Wrote:  Prestige:
Driver: forward / backward + height + recline + tilt
Passenger: forward / backward + height + recline

Just curious ....... does the Pure & Dynamic have manual Driver tilt and / or manual Passenger height adjustment?

RE: Seat adjustment query - vision*R - 05-08-2011 02:49pm

Susprisingly... no. I don't think any of the seats have manual functions except for the lumbar.

Maybe someone should check at one of the presentations. I've been looking at this at the Brussels car show but that was in January.

RE: Seat adjustment query - DDX - 05-08-2011 05:12pm

(05-08-2011 12:07pm)SW6RR Wrote:  I didn't realise the Dynamic was more than the Prestige... interesting...

Whoops, its not, the SD4 Auto is the same price wether prestige or dynamic

RE: Seat adjustment query - vision*R - 05-08-2011 06:06pm

People are going to be surprised by the lack of height adjustment for the passenger. Sure my girlfriend is rather small but the Pure would have been *completely* useless for her.
I've seen it mentioned in this drive write-up: http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Got-to-drive-Si4?pid=6560 but other than that I think most people won't realize it until they get their car...

RE: Seat adjustment query - XFullFatTim - 05-08-2011 06:19pm

Dynamic Plus has same adjustments as the Prestige IIRC