babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available (/Thread-Blackberry-Phonebook-Not-Available)

Pages: 1 2

Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - mickydd - 10-12-2012 06:26pm

OK, not sure what I have done here.
Has been working fine for 9 months.
Blackberry connects via bluetooth when I start vehicle.
I can make and receive calls etc. But when I go to Phonebook on vehicle display, it states Not available.

I think I may have saved my Blackberry contacts to Desktop, we use a Blackberry Enterprise Server at work.
I have tried deleting and re-pairing phone to Evoque.
Have checked through all bluetooth and address book settings, unable to find anything.

Have tried pairing with my iPhone, works fine and phone book is available.
Any help, much appreciated.
Thanks,
Mick

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - PhilSkill - 10-12-2012 08:02pm

My Blackberry works fine, you probably have changed a setting somewhere on the phone, can you think of anything recently, you can check some settings against mine if you like, list (or PM) anything relevant.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - XFullFatTim - 11-12-2012 08:40am

Have there been any blackberry software upgrades recently? These can often reset phone settings

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - mickydd - 11-12-2012 09:14am

No recent software update from Blackberry and dont think I've adjusted any phone settings.
Just tried Google and has happened to a couple of other people, then weeks later, worked OK.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - mickydd - 19-01-2013 07:16pm

Very strange.
Got in car this afternoon and after 5 weeks of no phonebook being displayed, Blackberry phonebook was available.
Booked in for first service in a couple of weeks, will ask dealer to check if this is a known issue.
It has been reported exactly the same on another, lesser, Evoque owners site, so am not alone.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - PhilSkill - 19-01-2013 07:33pm

I notice my "Last 10" numbers just come up with long strings of random numbers, Everything else working ok on the Blackberry from day 1.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - ChuckieB - 19-01-2013 09:17pm

(19-01-2013 07:33pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I notice my "Last 10" numbers just come up with long strings of random numbers, Everything else working ok on the Blackberry from day 1.

I've had ths issue on a number of occasions with my iPhone. All very random.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - MyFirstRR - 19-01-2013 09:38pm

(19-01-2013 07:33pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  I notice my "Last 10" numbers just come up with long strings of random numbers, Everything else working ok on the Blackberry from day 1.

I had that exact issue re long strip of numbers in 'last 10' options. Mentioned to garage this week, we deleted phone from car and deleted car from phone then repaired, that sorted it for me.

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - PhilSkill - 19-01-2013 11:30pm

Thanks MFRR, I'll have to give that a go!

RE: Blackberry-Phonebook Not Available - chiggy - 25-01-2013 07:53am

I'm also wondering whether a phone upgrade is required. Tongue Out