babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Did the Land Rover Experience today - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Did the Land Rover Experience today (/Thread-Did-the-Land-Rover-Experience-today)

Did the Land Rover Experience today - stunt - 29-11-2012 11:00pm

At Peckforton Castle. In Cheshire.

Its a very capable car.

Did it in a SD4 prestige auto.

Really enjoyed it.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - XFullFatTim - 29-11-2012 11:19pm

They don't use Dynamics for the LRE's only Prestiges and Pures - no front and rear valances to damage like the Dynamic has.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - The Valeter - 29-11-2012 11:54pm

We went to Peckforton Castle earlier in the year. I took a RR Sport around & that was awsomely capable too. I let my Brother-In-Law use the Evoque.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - eddkawasaki - 30-11-2012 07:25am

Mine is booked for 23rd Jan at Dunkeld. Can't wait to see what it can really do

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - Evo-king - 30-11-2012 08:56am

You won't be disappointed.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - speary - 30-11-2012 01:35pm

I wasnt impressed with Peckforton. All we did was go along a few muddy tracks. No real hills. the experience was supposed to last 3 hours. they didnt do the breifing until 09:20 and we were back in our car by 11:30
Not impressed
and before anybody says "well its a free experience" I paid £34k for a car with no discount, quarter of a tank of fuel. Its the least they can do.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - WB - 30-11-2012 03:26pm

(30-11-2012 01:35pm)speary Wrote:  I wasnt impressed with Peckforton. All we did was go along a few muddy tracks. No real hills. the experience was supposed to last 3 hours. they didnt do the breifing until 09:20 and we were back in our car by 11:30
Not impressed
and before anybody says "well its a free experience" I paid £34k for a car with no discount, quarter of a tank of fuel. Its the least they can do.

Perhaps you should tell the dealer and ask for another voucher to do it again somewhere else.

RE: Did the Land Rover Experience today - rchrdleigh - 30-11-2012 05:01pm

At Rockingham Castle (LR Experience East of England) the usual format is 0900 start with 10 minute H&S briefing, walk round the vehicle, 30-40 minute road drive and then offroad before returning to the Centre at about 1140-1145 for coffee and then depart. Rockingham has plenty of variety on the offroad site with hills, side slopes, ruts etc.