babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Going Off Tarmac (/Forum-Going-Off-Tarmac)
+--- Thread: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country (/Thread-Feeler-for-an-Evoque-Freelander2-only-gentle-drive-in-the-country)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - XFullFatTim - 18-11-2012 09:25pm

Interesting Bob, which insurer if you don't mind me asking?

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - tetstb - 18-11-2012 11:27pm

LV

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - XFullFatTim - 19-11-2012 09:22am

OK, thanks. Land Rover Insurance includes full offroad use cover and when I checked with them a month or so ago when the panoramic roof cracking and insurance cover came up they told me it I was covered for a replacement on or off road, but then I wouldn't consider taking my Evoque to to some of the places I take my Defender which is also insured with them.

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - griff - 19-11-2012 10:17am

Depending on when I could be up for it

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - XFullFatTim - 20-11-2012 10:25am

Here's the sort of tracks we do on a GRR - very gentle for a Land Rover.
This isn't my Defender.

Then there are this bypassable bits - out of 31 cars last Sunday 6 didn't go through this including a G4 Challenge Disco3, a Freelander1, a very elderly Land Rover and a Disco4

And for those who prefer to leave their Evoque in the car park and go on two wheels we have miles and miles of single track, way marked cycle tracks just 18 miles north of Glasgow in the same forest as we drive .

RE: Feeler for an Evoque/ Freelander2 only gentle drive in the country - speary - 17-01-2013 02:38pm

I could be up for it depending on dates etc