babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland (/Thread-Video-TG-s-RR-Evoque-in-Scotland)

Pages: 1 2

Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - cutter7 - 31-10-2012 09:45am

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/range-rover-evoque-top-gear-magazine-2012-10-30

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - PhilSkill - 31-10-2012 10:00am

Nice find cutter, 'bout time we had some "proper" offroading Videos!

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - cutter7 - 31-10-2012 10:10am

I liked the comment posted on page 2..Laughing

Jeffzx9 commented on this article
at 08:17 pm on 30 October 2012

(Make sure you properly torque those lug nuts with a wheel change.) Sorry, the Evoque is just too feminine. I'll keep my old Discovery 1, thanks. Honestly, I don't understand the logic of kitting an SUV with low-pro tires, and NOT properly fitting a bash plate from the factory. It's not an SUV at all; it's a very tall sedan with traction control, purchased by posers who can't change their own oil. That's pathetic.

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Poke - 31-10-2012 05:11pm

Nice! Smile

(Will love the bash plate on mine)

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - XFullFatTim - 31-10-2012 05:59pm

I bet when Disco1 was launched he claimed the same thing as he was then a Series Landy Owner, they are all like that, condemn the new cars even though they have never driven one! When I get home I'll have to add a comment about Disco 1 owners being the same, in my capacity as a Defender owner !

Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Stadt Panzer - 31-10-2012 06:11pm

+1 bash plate

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Poke - 31-10-2012 06:51pm

(31-10-2012 06:11pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  +1 bash plate

Found this one

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - XFullFatTim - 31-10-2012 09:32pm

Have now seen the video.........

Dear Santa,

Please can you arrange to leave a set of those lovely chunky tyres, a Mantec sumpguard and also a Mantec rear guard under the tree on Christmas Eve. I promise if you give me those that i won't go offroading and frighten the living daylights out of the marshals expecting me to break the car.

XFullFatTim

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Poke - 31-10-2012 09:47pm

(31-10-2012 09:32pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Dear Santa,

Please can you arrange to leave a set of those lovely chunky tyres, a Mantec sumpguard and also a Mantec rear guard under the tree on Christmas Eve. I promise if you give me those that i won't go offroading and frighten the living daylights out of the marshals expecting me to break the car.

XFullFatTim

X2 please ! Very Happy

RE: Video: TG's RR Evoque in Scotland - Evo-king - 31-10-2012 10:03pm

Tim, will the Mantec guards fit the Dynamic?