babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA (/Thread-To-all-our-members-resident-on-the-NE-coast-of-the-USA)

Pages: 1 2

To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - XFullFatTim - 29-10-2012 07:12pm

Especially those of you in West Virginia, Maryland, DC, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and the states along Long Island Sound - Folks we hope you and your families have all got away from the path of Hurricane Sandy and are waiting for her to pass in a high, safe place. I have friends living on a boat at Solomons MD on the Chesapeake. I know they are well battened down for high winds but it is the storm surge and following "negative" surge that worries me for them. No sneaking down to the beach to watch the waves please.

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - xxxx5 - 29-10-2012 08:14pm

+1

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - LonnyGer - 29-10-2012 09:32pm

+1

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - Evo-king - 29-10-2012 10:01pm

Same here.

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - PhilSkill - 29-10-2012 11:09pm

Batten down the hatches and good luck!

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - griff - 30-10-2012 09:40am

Hear Hear

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - Power14 - 30-10-2012 11:28am

+1

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - Martin - 30-10-2012 01:06pm

Hope all are OK

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - invoke - 01-11-2012 01:18am

hope all RR families are safe... terrible Sandy !

[Image: Stoudemire-Range-Rover-560x560.jpg]

Sad

RE: To all our members resident on the NE coast of the USA - XFullFatTim - 01-11-2012 10:09am

Even though you think your Evoque is crap Invoke, I trust it is safe and undamaged along with all your family.
I know there are a huge number of Range Rovers in NYC/NJ................... could be a bumper year for sales of the new L405 to replace all the storm damaged
L322 models.