babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? (/Thread-Anyone-ordering-without-a-spare-wheel)

Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - stunt - 26-10-2012 04:48pm

Do you want to order one for me as part of your order. I will pay for it (via pay pal or cash on collection) come and collect it from you . You can have my tyre kit and foam inserts in return. All as new.

I am serious. PM me if you are interested

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - Evo-king - 26-10-2012 08:39pm

Now that is clever thinking, I can see a queue forming.

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - stunt - 26-10-2012 10:39pm

(26-10-2012 08:39pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Now that is clever thinking, I can see a queue forming.

And Im top of it Very Happy

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - stunt - 17-11-2012 05:49pm

(26-10-2012 10:39pm)stunt Wrote:  And Im top of it Very Happy

Bump

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - stunt - 15-01-2013 06:53pm

(26-10-2012 04:48pm)stunt Wrote:  Do you want to order one for me as part of your order. I will pay for it (via pay pal or cash on collection) come and collect it from you . You can have my tyre kit and foam inserts in return. All as new.

I am serious. PM me if you are interested

bumpy bump

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - jitenc - 15-01-2013 10:30pm

Don't get it... Why not order straight from dealer... Am I missing something... Put me down for no. 2 then....

Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - EpicEvo - 16-01-2013 02:58am

Spare wheel is dead wight and a waist of money when you have LRA

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - Big G - 16-01-2013 02:02pm

(16-01-2013 02:58am)EpicEvo Wrote:  Spare wheel is dead wight and a waist of money when you have LRA

On a related note:
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Watchdog-Spare-Tyre-v-Repair-Kit

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - caroline11000 - 16-01-2013 02:52pm

Great idea stunt, hope somebody helps you out! I didn't order a spare on my first Evoque and when I looked into ordering one after sales it was three times more expensive than if I had ordered it with the Evoque! So second time round I put a spare on the order, glad I did after hearing some bad experiences with the repair kit!

RE: Anyone ordering without a spare wheel ? - scrannel - 22-01-2013 10:09pm

(16-01-2013 02:58am)EpicEvo Wrote:  Spare wheel is dead wight and a waist of money when you have LRA

Cool Aid time, eh? If you tried to sell a LR or any expensive car in the US with nothing but snot for a spare... you would be soon out of business. In fact when we bought my wife's Sport we told the dealer we had to have a full size spare (they could keep the tiny one) or no deal. They put one in, and the price (which we had negotiated) did not go up. But you're right, the next time I'm drag-racing a BMW X5 I'll probably get clobbered for having all that extra weight in my car. IMHO the only reason to not have a real spare is if you're running Run Flats.