babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Price Change - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Price Change (/Thread-Price-Change)

Pages: 1 2

Price Change - Craig_d1 - 25-10-2012 10:24am

I just noticed on the configurator that the price of a dynamic has now gone up to £40,495.
The change is that metallic paint is now standard, but for those wanting Fuji White, you're stuffed and have to pay the higher price.

Noticed on the Pure that the Tech pack is now £2000. Was it that much before?...Ahh, just noticed that metallic paint is standard across the range now, pure included, they've just increased the price on the standard car to reflect it. Not good for those ordering Fuji though....more profiteering by Land Rover. If they keep this up I think they'll alienate all the new customers who are trying them for the first time....

RE: Price Change - XFullFatTim - 25-10-2012 11:43am

Actually it's the prices of the solid paints that has increased................ the metallics are now NCO's Laughing The Premium Metallics are now £550 extra.

RE: Price Change - Evo-king - 25-10-2012 11:46am

Tech Pack was ITRO £1250.

RE: Price Change - NightFox - 25-10-2012 11:56am

Tech Pack on Pure was £1900 until it went up by £100 this week.

RE: Price Change - PhilSkill - 25-10-2012 02:15pm

My exact spec comes in at ~£1400 dearer now than it was when I ordered it Smile

RE: Price Change - Ian s - 25-10-2012 07:22pm

Well mine has just arrived and I'm up 1,500 notes.. on the deal so happy days..Very HappyVery Happy

RE: Price Change - stunt - 25-10-2012 09:05pm

I used to have a Scirocco and frequent there forum. White is going up on the Scirocco too.

Someone reckons its one of the additives that you use in white paint price has rocketed.

On the plus side there will be fewer Fujis comming out of the Ford factory now. They are two a penny.
(25-10-2012 10:24am)Craig_d1 Wrote:  I just noticed on the configurator that the price of a dynamic has now gone up to £40,495.

Coupe or 4 door ??

RE: Price Change - XFullFatTim - 25-10-2012 10:30pm

One of the pigments in white is Titanium Dioxide and it is getting very expensive. It used to be refined near Hartlepool and I carried 22000 tonnes of it on one ship - it was about a metre deep across the bottom of the holds - it is extremely dense and jet black!

RE: Price Change - The Valeter - 26-10-2012 04:11pm

So what do buyers of a Prestige get now instead as metallic paint was standard so surely if you order one you lose out now?

RE: Price Change - Craig_d1 - 26-10-2012 06:04pm

(26-10-2012 04:11pm)The Valeter Wrote:  So what do buyers of a Prestige get now instead as metallic paint was standard so surely if you order one you lose out now?

Nope, price is £500 cheaper than the Dynamic now. I think if they'd increased the price of the Prestige, it really would of been a kick in the teeth.

Still think a bit rich asking the same price for solid paint / metallic paint (they should offer white solid and white metallic like other manufacturers and let the customer decide).

But with the amount of Fuji's beingf ordered, it'll be a good money earner for LR.