babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
TPMS Display - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: TPMS Display (/Thread-TPMS-Display)

TPMS Display - roverhaul - 10-10-2012 03:48pm

Hi, great board you've got here!

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what the TPMS system displays on the screen between the gauges? I know it's not a live system - doesn't show pressure on demand. But do you get a display telling/showing you which tire has low pressure?

Thanks so much.

RE: TPMS Display - cjfp - 10-10-2012 03:51pm

Yes - page 223 of the owners manualin the TPMS section

The tyre pressure warning lamp illuminates when one or more of the
tyres is significantly under-inflated or a non TPM system wheel and tyre is in use.
This will be accompanied by a graphic and message in the Driver information centre. The
graphic and message will indicate which of the TPM system tyres needs attention

RE: TPMS Display - roverhaul - 10-10-2012 04:09pm

(10-10-2012 03:51pm)cjfp Wrote:  Yes - page 223 of the owners manualin the TPMS section

The tyre pressure warning lamp illuminates when one or more of the
tyres is significantly under-inflated or a non TPM system wheel and tyre is in use.
This will be accompanied by a graphic and message in the Driver information centre. The
graphic and message will indicate which of the TPM system tyres needs attention

Thank you, does anyone have a picture of the graphic shown in the Drivers information centre?

RE: TPMS Display - cjfp - 10-10-2012 04:11pm

(10-10-2012 04:09pm)roverhaul Wrote:  Thank you, does anyone have a picture of the graphic shown in the Drivers information centre?

I couldn't copy the graphic from the web. Basically it is a car shape (looking down) and the affected wheel lights up. Take a look in the Owner Manual or register/look on Topix.

RE: TPMS Display - roverhaul - 10-10-2012 06:56pm

(10-10-2012 04:11pm)cjfp Wrote:  I couldn't copy the graphic from the web. Basically it is a car shape (looking down) and the affected wheel lights up. Take a look in the Owner Manual or register/look on Topix.

Thanks again and sorry for not checking Topix first. The Range Rover owner's manual doesn't show the graphic, so I wrongly assumed the Evoque manual wouldn't either.

I appreciate your help on this.

RE: TPMS Display - XFullFatTim - 10-10-2012 10:08pm

The best way to describe it is as a rate of deflation meter! I have it on mine and all you get is an icon that is a cross section of a tyre in the screen and the
words like "left rear" or Right Front" " check pressure" in the screen when one of the tyres is becoming low. I have only had it show a tyre below pressure once and that was a false alarm that hopefully is now fixed with a software update