babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hooray, at long last - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Everything Else (/Forum-Everything-Else)
+---- Thread: Hooray, at long last (/Thread-Hooray-at-long-last)

Hooray, at long last - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2012 06:13pm

I am really really pleased that after 8 years (some say 14 years!) we are passing Abu Hamza and his side-kicks over to the USA. £8million of the Legal Aid budget has been used up financing just Hamza and it has cost us £1200 a day to keep him in a custom to which most other criminals are not accustomed. He claims now not to be medically fit to go to the USA and needs to see a head quack - well the USA has some of the best in the world so he will get to see nothing but the best courtesy of the American tax-payer. Now we need to examine very very closely the money being paid to his lawyers for wasting UK tax payers money by delaying his extradition.
I apologise if this offends some, but I am fed up with having to support immigrants to this country who contributed nothing except bile, hatred and discourtesy to their hosts. His own government (he was a dual-nationality Jordanian citizen IIRC) would not have tolerated his rantings and fanaticism as we did for so long.

RE: Hooray, at long last - Vc - 05-10-2012 06:38pm

(05-10-2012 06:13pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I am really really pleased that after 8 years (some say 14 years!) we are passing Abu Hamza and his side-kicks over to the USA. £8million of the Legal Aid budget has been used up financing just Hamza and it has cost us £1200 a day to keep him in a custom to which most other criminals are not accustomed. He claims now not to be medically fit to go to the USA and needs to see a head quack - well the USA has some of the best in the world so he will get to see nothing but the best courtesy of the American tax-payer. Now we need to examine very very closely the money being paid to his lawyers for wasting UK tax payers money by delaying his extradition.
I apologise if this offends some, but I am fed up with having to support immigrants to this country who contributed nothing except bile, hatred and discourtesy to their hosts. His own government (he was a dual-nationality Jordanian citizen IIRC) would not have tolerated his rantings and fanaticism as we did for so long.

I think they should have had a flight on standby and got him straight on it before any more stupid appeals could be lodged as no doubt his lawyers will try regardless as to what the judges have said.

Hooray, at long last - cutter7 - 05-10-2012 07:18pm

His lawyers will insist that he's become so obese, he physically cannot fit into a plane.!

The US authorities will outdo them though, but sending a cargo ship for him..Laughing

Sent from my iPhone 5 @virginmobile.com using Tapatalk V1.14.1

RE: Hooray, at long last - cjfp - 05-10-2012 10:00pm

Convoy is on its way as we speak !

RE: Hooray, at long last - Vc - 05-10-2012 10:42pm

(05-10-2012 07:18pm)cutter7 Wrote:  His lawyers will insist that he's become so obese, he physically cannot fit into a plane.!

The US authorities will outdo them though, but sending a cargo ship for him..Laughing

Sent from my iPhone 5 @virginmobile.com using Tapatalk V1.14.1

Laughing Laughing Laughing

RE: Hooray, at long last - XFullFatTim - 05-10-2012 10:44pm

Cutter did you know your signature infringes the forum rules about advertising....................... 3 ads in one signature!
Wink

RE: Hooray, at long last - cjfp - 05-10-2012 10:48pm

Cutter7 needs to start displaying a "P" at the beginning and end of his posts like they do on Corrie ! Laughing