babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. (/Thread-My-Orkney-Grey-with-Roof-Side-Vents-Mirrors-and-Waist-rail-wrapped-in-gloss-black)

Pages: 1 2

My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - SINGHY - 16-09-2012 05:17pm

[Image: 015.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg]
[Image: 013.jpg]
[Image: 013.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - pureevoque - 16-09-2012 05:21pm

and mirrors?

How much was the roof if you don't mind me asking?

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - SINGHY - 16-09-2012 05:35pm

Pureevoque
Thanks for reminding me about the mirrors. Just PM'd you.

My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - EpicEvo - 16-09-2012 05:35pm

What's waist rail?

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Evo-king - 16-09-2012 05:40pm

Nice work.

My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - EpicEvo - 16-09-2012 05:47pm

Also interested in price and where you got it done. Looks fab

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - jitenc - 16-09-2012 06:11pm

The 5th pic you have taken presumably was taken before the wrapping. Would be lovely to see the transformation with before and after photos...
Would look better with powder coated black alloys??? Or look meaner?

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - SINGHY - 16-09-2012 06:17pm

Jitenc
I hate black or dark alloy wheels, just look plain dirty.

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - XFullFatTim - 16-09-2012 06:25pm

Singhy I agree BUT I have dark anthracite alloys on my Defender and they don't show the dirt at all, but they are 5 spoke ZU's so there isn't a lot of alloy to get dirty!

RE: My Orkney Grey with Roof, Side Vents,Mirrors and Waist rail wrapped in gloss black. - Barton Evoque - 16-09-2012 06:39pm

Very nice Singhy just need privacy glass and ebony interior and your done.Smile