babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque Owners Club. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Evoque Owners Club. (/Thread-Evoque-Owners-Club)

Evoque Owners Club. - Barton Evoque - 09-09-2012 10:21am

Just wondering if we have a Evoque owners club ? rather than just this forum,maybe we could get one set up.I'm a member of the TT owners club and we have regular meets and cruises all year round.would be great to be part of a Evoque one.

RE: Evoque Owners Club. - Kentboy - 09-09-2012 02:37pm

(09-09-2012 10:21am)Barton Evoque Wrote:  Just wondering if we have a Evoque owners club ? rather than just this forum,maybe we could get one set up.I'm a member of the TT owners club and we have regular meets and cruises all year round.would be great to be part of a Evoque one.

Barton, this is it!Very Happy

RE: Evoque Owners Club. - Barton Evoque - 09-09-2012 02:42pm

If it is its nothing like the TT owners club. this is just a online forum to discuss all things Evoque we need regular meets & cruises.and more merchandise not just a window stickers.

RE: Evoque Owners Club. - XFullFatTim - 09-09-2012 06:57pm

No it isn't the only one - there are I think 2 other forums, one calling itself the Owners' Club. I hope this is the best one but there are other options out there. IIRC also the range Rover Register has an Evoque section as do the RangeRovernet and LRUKForums