babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Forest is heaving with Evoques - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: New Forest is heaving with Evoques (/Thread-New-Forest-is-heaving-with-Evoques)

New Forest is heaving with Evoques - XFullFatTim - 31-08-2012 05:26pm

Spent today inthe New Forest and in the space of 30 minutes spotted 6 Evoques, all 5 door cars, mainly Dynamics 5 of them Fuji and one Santorini.

RE: New Forest is heaving with Evoques - Evo-king - 31-08-2012 09:22pm

And here's me thinking so many of them had gone north of the border.

New Forest is heaving with Evoques - cutter7 - 31-08-2012 11:38pm

I've just driven through Windermere this evening and I have counted 4 Fuji 5 door and 1 Black coupe car (not including mine) parked outside bars and various B+B's within 15 mns!! Couldn't believe it...

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RE: New Forest is heaving with Evoques - BFGEvoqueMan - 02-09-2012 05:54pm

(31-08-2012 11:38pm)cutter7 Wrote:  I've just driven through Windermere this evening and I have counted 4 Fuji 5 door and 1 Black coupe car (not including mine) parked outside bars and various B+B's within 15 mns!! Couldn't believe it...

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Strange, the place was heaving with FL2 and Disco's when we were there sa few weeks ago, only saw one RRE in the whole of the Lakes in 2 weeks!

RE: New Forest is heaving with Evoques - RacingSnake - 02-09-2012 09:02pm

(31-08-2012 09:22pm)Evo-king Wrote:  And here's me thinking so many of them had gone north of the border.
I was just going to say, surely there cannot be as many Evoques as there are in Aberdeen!! Shocked

RE: New Forest is heaving with Evoques - XFullFatTim - 02-09-2012 09:54pm

Quite a few on the M4 today too, there seem to be a lot of Back Evoques down in these parts too, also noticed in the heavy rain this morning most were relying solely on their DRLs ad had no tail lights on, so also cannot have had the auto on setting on either. This is something LR really is going to have to look into as it is positively dangerous in reduced visibility and spray to mislead people into thinking that DRLs are safe to use, they really are not any use without tail lights too

RE: New Forest is heaving with Evoques - Evo-king - 02-09-2012 10:06pm

Wasn't me, I haven't been out in it today, too busy felling conifers.