babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hello! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/Thread-Hello--5107)

Pages: 1 2

Hello! - gazzaroonie001 - 10-08-2012 07:35pm

Just registered on the site as I have ordered my Evoque last week and was hoping to pick up tips / issues etc.
I had an XF before and found their forum very useful and this one looks just as good if not better so thanks to all who contribute.
I will no doubt go through all the emotions you guys have whilst waiting for mine to arrive (December is a rough estimate) so I'll be reading all the posts, drooling over all the pics and marking off the calendar until my baby RR arrives.
Thanks Guys.
Very Happy

RE: Hello! - Jonathon555 - 10-08-2012 07:40pm

Welcome to the forum .

What spec have you ordered ?

Hopefully you will enjoy it here

RE: Hello! - gazzaroonie001 - 11-08-2012 06:42pm

Hi,
I've gone for Fuji white Dynamic Lux pack with privacy and additional mini spoiler (now an extra).
I realise the White isn't unique but Firenze Red was my choice with contast red leather seats but my better half thought it too flash so I (we) compromised Wink
Cannot wait but resolved to do so.
Thanks for asking.

RE: Hello! - Jonathon555 - 11-08-2012 07:20pm

(11-08-2012 06:42pm)gazzaroonie001 Wrote:  Hi,
I've gone for Fuji white Dynamic Lux pack with privacy and additional mini spoiler (now an extra).
I realise the White isn't unique but Firenze Red was my choice with contast red leather seats but my better half thought it too flash so I (we) compromised Wink
Cannot wait but resolved to do so.
Thanks for asking.

That sounds a nice spec, i went for fuji after much deliberating.

Then half way through waiting i started to wobble on colour, but i am happy with my choice

RE: Hello! - BeemerBoy - 11-08-2012 11:09pm

same spec I went for (but i'm orkney grey with contrast black panoramic roof) - and I placed my order last week! Smile

Whens your delivery? looks like mine will be delivered by santa...

RE: Hello! - gazzaroonie001 - 13-08-2012 12:29pm

Sorry for delay in reply - Yep December delivery is the current estimate. Hopefully sorted the issues regarding door alignment etc I have noticed here.
I did ask for an old front grill to be fitted also as I have it on good authority that the new front grill will include a small LR badge. I have nothing against that but I like the look of the current ones. My dealer told me that he thinks there may be a charge to which, well I won't repeat what I said exactly, but the jist was no. Wink He did say he'd make enquiries but not confident about that.

RE: Hello! - XFullFatTim - 13-08-2012 01:32pm

It's dead easy to get hold of a badge-less front grille - you might even be able to swop one with a badge with somebody looking to upgrade!

RE: Hello! - doug - 14-08-2012 07:21am

If your turns up with the new grille, I can swop over mine for yours. It's a 5min job.

RE: Hello! - mark_n - 14-08-2012 07:33am

I'm more than happy with my Firenze Red but I do agree that having the red seats as well (either full or partial) is too much.

RE: Hello! - gazzaroonie001 - 15-08-2012 06:15am

Guys Thanks for input - loving the site by the way.
Am still wobbling regards colour.....watch this space Wink