babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
YooooooHoooooooooo! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: YooooooHoooooooooo! (/Thread-YooooooHoooooooooo)

YooooooHoooooooooo! - ADZ - 27-07-2012 09:46am

It's here it's here it's here Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Looking for excuses to drive my honey all the time. Had some issues getting used to keyless entry but think I've got it now. The handover experience was great (even though I forgot most of the explanations for the very many bits and bobs). Embarrassed
Thanks to everyone on the forum for putting up with my whining - the wait is agonising but oh so worth it.

RE: YooooooHoooooooooo! - XFullFatTim - 27-07-2012 09:53am

so you need to change your signature to ARRIVED

RE: YooooooHoooooooooo! - ADZ - 27-07-2012 09:59am

Done and dusted Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

RE: YooooooHoooooooooo! - XFullFatTim - 27-07-2012 10:22am

enjoy it. I will pass your details on to my ship's 2nd Mate who is from Cape Town and she will come round and remove it from your drive as she wants to swap her new Mini for an RRE, and it has to be a Fuji White one, no other colour will do for the lady!

RE: YooooooHoooooooooo! - ADZ - 27-07-2012 10:24am

You'd better alert the media then as there's sure to be a chick fight...Laughing