babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) (/Thread-Just-passed-6-or-7-Evouques)

Pages: 1 2

Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - alibeau - 22-07-2011 06:30pm

Just passed 6 or 7 Evoques Smile I was SO excited I lost count!

On the A494 in North Wales, two red, one white, black, indus silver, orkney.... there could have been a dark blue one too....

As someone who is undecided on colour but thought I was edging towards black, I have to say that in my brief glimpse I think the grey one looked the nicest?!?!

I am pleasantly surprised as having looked at photos and images online for so long, I thought the wow factor had worn off a bit for me (although I definately still want one!) but seeing them in the flesh was amazing!

I'll be wishing our August holiday away at this rate so that I can get to a dealer in September for a test drive!

Ali Very Happy

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - cjfp - 22-07-2011 09:45pm

HELLO - am I the only person in the world still not to have seen any on the road !!!

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - alibeau - 22-07-2011 09:50pm

(22-07-2011 09:45pm)cjfp Wrote:  HELLO - am I the only person in the world still not to have seen any on the road !!!

Well, living up in North Wales I never drempt I would see so many, made my day Very Happy Just wish hubby was a bit more enthusiastic Laughing

Ali.

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - Stu - 22-07-2011 11:15pm

They are doing the press launch in North Wales and Liverpool.

If you want to see some go to the Albert Dock in Liverpool, they've created a submerged road running through the dock.

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - alibeau - 22-07-2011 11:27pm

(22-07-2011 11:15pm)Stu Wrote:  They are doing the press launch in North Wales and Liverpool.

If you want to see some go to the Albert Dock in Liverpool, they've created a submerged road running through the dock.

Do you have any further information? Are there evoques on display at the Albert Dock? Or closer to home in North Wales?

Thanks.

Ali.

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - pugracer - 23-07-2011 10:12am

(22-07-2011 09:45pm)cjfp Wrote:  HELLO - am I the only person in the world still not to have seen any on the road !!!

Don't worry! I'll probably be the last one here living in Hong Kong.

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - alibeau - 25-07-2011 09:20pm

Spotted another one today on the same road, Indus silver. Took some photo's on my iPhone, not very good and unsure how to upload them anywayWink

Hubby seems to have got it into his head that the Evoque is going to be a bit 'common' Rolling Eyes

Ali Smile

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - XFullFatTim - 26-07-2011 07:51am

Nope cj, you are not I have never seen one at all but hopefully that will be fixed this coming weekend at Gleneagles Hotel and the Evoque Unleashed event. I've only ever seen photos of them.......

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - Charlie - 26-07-2011 08:22am

You back on terra firma Tim?

RE: Just passed 6 or 7 Evouques :-) - Tony_T - 26-07-2011 08:53am

(26-07-2011 07:51am)FullFatTim Wrote:  

Nope cj, you are not I have never seen one at all but hopefully that will be fixed this coming weekend at Gleneagles Hotel and the Evoque Unleashed event. I've only ever seen photos of them.......

I thought I would have to wait till the Johannesburg Auto show in Oct to see the car, thankfully I received my invitation yesterday to something called "Static Reveal" on 7th Aug. The waiting is killing me