babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Santorini Black - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Santorini Black (/Thread-Santorini-Black--496)

Santorini Black - Mike - 22-07-2011 12:54pm

Placed my order about a month ago, dealer said would changed from current black to Santorini as soon as it comes back online. Has anyone heard ? don't want my car to go to build with the wrong black!!
Also ordered the Dynamic with the red black leather can't decide whether I have made the right choice.[/b]

RE: Santorini Black - evoqueboy - 22-07-2011 01:00pm

Good choice on interior. I would have probably gone for this or all black if I hadn't gone for the plus pack!

RE: Santorini Black - Charlie - 22-07-2011 01:48pm

Latest word from my dealer is that Santorini is back from January 2012 so if your build date is after that then no problem. I'm very happy with the replacement and certainly wouldn't want to lose my October delivery date.

RE: Santorini Black - Blackseries - 22-07-2011 02:19pm

I got to see Sumatra in the flesh early this week and to start with I thought it was Barolo (it was just reflecting pink clouds) - it was lovely and glossy. As Charlie says there was an email saying that Santorini resumes from 1st qtr 2012 however I don’t think you would disappointed with either (or probably tell the difference).

RE: Santorini Black - Daigriff - 22-07-2011 04:48pm

I originally ordered santorini which was subsequently changed to Sumatra. However I have now changed to barolo black but kept my delivery date of 2nd November.

I loved the look of the Barolo when I saw it at Evoquelive even though it costs more. I'm sure all three will look great though.

What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

RE: Santorini Black - Blackseries - 22-07-2011 05:12pm

(22-07-2011 04:48pm)Daigriff Wrote:  What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

I've gone with Ambience too... I was going to change it for Element (the designers choice) ..... but that seemed less warm to me..... its a more modern combination - just a bit less cosy.

I think Ambience will be fine with Sumatra - let’s hope so.

RE: Santorini Black - Charlie - 22-07-2011 07:16pm

(22-07-2011 04:48pm)Daigriff Wrote:  I originally ordered santorini which was subsequently changed to Sumatra. However I have now changed to barolo black but kept my delivery date of 2nd November.

I loved the look of the Barolo when I saw it at Evoquelive even though it costs more. I'm sure all three will look great though.

What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

I was torn between both light interiors but went for Element. Probably a mistake with young kids but didn't want black and black.