Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Santorini Black
Mike

Santorini Black

Placed my order about a month ago, dealer said would changed from current black to Santorini as soon as it comes back online. Has anyone heard ? don't want my car to go to build with the wrong black!!
Also ordered the Dynamic with the red black leather can't decide whether I have made the right choice.[/b]

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
22-07-2011 12:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
evoqueboy

RE: Santorini Black

Good choice on interior. I would have probably gone for this or all black if I hadn't gone for the plus pack!
22-07-2011 01:00pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Latest word from my dealer is that Santorini is back from January 2012 so if your build date is after that then no problem. I'm very happy with the replacement and certainly wouldn't want to lose my October delivery date.
22-07-2011 01:48pm
Blackseries

I got to see Sumatra in the flesh early this week and to start with I thought it was Barolo (it was just reflecting pink clouds) - it was lovely and glossy. As Charlie says there was an email saying that Santorini resumes from 1st qtr 2012 however I don’t think you would disappointed with either (or probably tell the difference).

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
22-07-2011 02:19pm
Daigriff

I originally ordered santorini which was subsequently changed to Sumatra. However I have now changed to barolo black but kept my delivery date of 2nd November.

I loved the look of the Barolo when I saw it at Evoquelive even though it costs more. I'm sure all three will look great though.

What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
22-07-2011 04:48pm
Blackseries

(22-07-2011 04:48pm)Daigriff Wrote:  What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

I've gone with Ambience too... I was going to change it for Element (the designers choice) ..... but that seemed less warm to me..... its a more modern combination - just a bit less cosy.

I think Ambience will be fine with Sumatra - let’s hope so.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
22-07-2011 05:12pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

(22-07-2011 04:48pm)Daigriff Wrote:  I originally ordered santorini which was subsequently changed to Sumatra. However I have now changed to barolo black but kept my delivery date of 2nd November.

I loved the look of the Barolo when I saw it at Evoquelive even though it costs more. I'm sure all three will look great though.

What interiors has everyone gone for with black? I've gone for Ambience.

I was torn between both light interiors but went for Element. Probably a mistake with young kids but didn't want black and black.
22-07-2011 07:16pm