babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque (/Thread-Hamann-Motorsport-s-wild-Range-Rover-Evoque)

Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - jitenc - 18-07-2012 11:49pm

Quote from:

http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/hamann-motorsports-wild-range-rover-evoque#image=1

-Motorsport: the wildest Evoque yet?
We always knew that Brit tuner Kahn would face some tough continental opposition when it came to modifying the Range Rover Evoque - but we sure weren't expecting Germany's Hamann-Motorsport to come up with something quite as aggressive as this.

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - Jonathon555 - 19-07-2012 07:19am

That looks good

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - speary - 19-07-2012 08:33am

I have to say, that is one of the best efforts I have seen so far

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - PhilSkill - 19-07-2012 09:05am

That is a better effort for a body kit, I like the arches, a good way to modify the black trims, but how wide is the car now! not liking the 5 leds on the front or the exhaust/diffuser layout, but I think it's kept the spirit of the Evoque shape and beefed it a bit. Not so nice in the red though, maybe because you see the add on bits more obviously than in the black.

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - XFullFatTim - 19-07-2012 12:41pm

Not much use for towing your pikey wagon though with twin exhausts just where you want to put the towhitch ! I suspect it is rendered in black and red so you cannot see all the poor shut lines where the stick-on extra bits are too. Always a bit of a problem with Kahn's cars when they show them in finished in white. I still prefer the original

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - WB - 19-07-2012 01:19pm

another abomination and that doesn't look like it's going to fit through a standard width restriction!

RE: Hamann-Motorsport's wild Range Rover Evoque - Evo-king - 19-07-2012 02:44pm

I'll stick with what I've got, how many more LED lights are going to be fitted?