babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR (/Thread-Chinese-Evoque-a-North-Korean-RR)

Pages: 1 2

Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - lynx - 19-06-2012 10:57pm

Just came back from China and North Korea..and saw 4-5 Evoques in China (none in NK) and a few RR/LR in North Korea!
snapped a few pics....just for fun.
Chinese Evoques
[attachment=2380]
[attachment=2381]
[attachment=2382]
[attachment=2383]

[attachment=2384]
This is from North Korea
enjoy!
and this one from China
[attachment=2385]

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - Neo - 20-06-2012 04:52am

nice!

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - chiggy - 20-06-2012 04:58am

nice! but not a fan of the side steps.

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - J77 - 20-06-2012 07:18pm

Nice to see the Chinese buy a genuine product rather than a copy.

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - THEMACS - 20-06-2012 10:38pm

Not sure about that green? I saw one in the flesh the other day, a three door pure, didn't look any better in the fleshConfused Just my opinion, sorry

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - lynx - 21-06-2012 07:21am

yea kinda agree there...green is not my color. I think it would be nice for a little while, but I think I would tire of it. I wish they would invent color change (like interior lights change) for the exterior, thats an extra I would pay alot for!

I was sooo hoping to see an Evoque in North Korea....but no luck there!
Did see a Q7 and some large SUVĀ“s and various RR/LR of older models in the City, but basically no cars at all in the country side.
I asked about why that was and the answer was that they had a very strong environmental policy in NK so they did not drive much Laughing Rolling Eyes

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - Neo - 21-06-2012 07:33am

I saw a green in the Dynamic trim with the contrast roof and loved it. However, it was too way out there so I stuck with Fuji

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - XFullFatTim - 21-06-2012 12:56pm

Must be a very important person in NK to own any car,let alone a Land Rover! One of the poorest countries in the world aren't they?

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - lynx - 21-06-2012 07:45pm

(21-06-2012 12:56pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Must be a very important person in NK to own any car,let alone a Land Rover! One of the poorest countries in the world aren't they?

they was all military or high party members. No civilian cars at all. They had a color plate system, where yellow( I think it was) was private , and I think we saw 1 car with those plates and that was a embassy car. Rest is military or party cars. Payed for and provided by the government.

NK is a real strange place....its like living in the novel 1984 by George Orwell and then some!
All cars come from China they said, "smuggled" into NK . On the train back there was a woman that travelled with an engine as only company, to get it fixed in china and then go back again Smile

RE: Chinese Evoque + a North Korean RR - Bjorntje_be - 23-06-2012 05:56pm

(20-06-2012 10:38pm)THEMACS Wrote:  Not sure about that green? I saw one in the flesh the other day, a three door pure, didn't look any better in the fleshConfused Just my opinion, sorry

don't agree. Love the green