babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Ipanema sand? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Ipanema sand? (/Thread-Ipanema-sand)

Ipanema sand? - alibeau - 12-07-2011 01:38pm

I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

I have never been so undecided about what colour to go for when purchasing a new car....

I have narrowed it down to....

Black? but will the car then be too black with all the dark trim and would also be going for a dark interior.
Fuji white? really like it, have admired quite a few white 4x4's recently but didn't ever think I would consider white?!? also a bit concerned that a lot of evoques will be white?!?
Grey - again quite like but not sure even having seen some good daylight photos on here....
Ipanema sand - this is growing on me. You can still see all the detail of the car but it's not quite as bright as white?!

I would like to have a black pano roof.....

Does anyone have any daytime shots of Ipanema?

I normally make quick decisions and know what I like but I am going around in circles and this has led me to wait before placing my order so that I can see some evoques in different colours on the road which I am sure will help (spotted a blue one this morning and instantly knew it wasn't for me!)

Ali Smile

RE: Ipanema sand? - cjfp - 12-07-2011 01:42pm

Ipanema Sand is really nice. I don't have any photos but this is a colour that LR have used before so look at their used car selection and this should give you some idea

RE: Ipanema sand? - griff - 12-07-2011 02:32pm

I don't have a phot but the swatch i looked at my dealer outside looked really good. Nice compromise between siver and a sand colour funniliy enough!

Will look brill contrasted with black roof etc.
The Sun roadtest was Ipanema Sand

RE: Ipanema sand? - Blackseries - 12-07-2011 04:43pm

I think the car in this short clip (showing the light systems) is Ipanema

Get ready with the pause button........ 9 secs in.......

RE: Ipanema sand? - griff - 12-07-2011 06:45pm

(12-07-2011 01:38pm)alibeau Wrote:  I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

I have never been so undecided about what colour to go for when purchasing a new car....

Black? but will the car then be too black with all the dark trim and would also be going for a dark interior.
Fuji white? really like it, have admired quite a few white 4x4's recently but didn't ever think I would consider white?!? also a bit concerned that a lot of evoques will be white?!?
Grey - again quite like but not sure even having seen some good daylight photos on here....
Ipanema sand - this is growing on me. You can still see all the detail of the car but it's not quite as bright as white?!

I normally make quick decisions and know what I like but I am going around in circles and this has led me to wait before placing my order so that I can see some evoques in different colours on the road which I am sure will help (spotted a blue one this morning and instantly knew it wasn't for me!)

Ali Smile
Here is the link to the test I referred to earlier - Enjoy!
http://143.252.148.163/sol/homepage/motors/ken_gibson/3420263/All-Hale-Range-Rovers-Evoque.html

RE: Ipanema sand? - alibeau - 12-07-2011 06:54pm

(12-07-2011 06:45pm)griff Wrote:  
(12-07-2011 01:38pm)alibeau Wrote:  I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

Ali Smile
Here is the link to the test I referred to earlier - Enjoy!
http://143.252.148.163/sol/homepage/motors/ken_gibson/3420263/All-Hale-Range-Rovers-Evoque.html

Thanks for the link Very Happy

I really think I am going to have to see all four colours in the flesh and make a decision, like I say, I have never struggled so much with a decision on colour!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.

Ali Very Happy