Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ipanema sand?
alibeau

Ipanema sand?

I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

I have never been so undecided about what colour to go for when purchasing a new car....

I have narrowed it down to....

Black? but will the car then be too black with all the dark trim and would also be going for a dark interior.
Fuji white? really like it, have admired quite a few white 4x4's recently but didn't ever think I would consider white?!? also a bit concerned that a lot of evoques will be white?!?
Grey - again quite like but not sure even having seen some good daylight photos on here....
Ipanema sand - this is growing on me. You can still see all the detail of the car but it's not quite as bright as white?!

I would like to have a black pano roof.....

Does anyone have any daytime shots of Ipanema?

I normally make quick decisions and know what I like but I am going around in circles and this has led me to wait before placing my order so that I can see some evoques in different colours on the road which I am sure will help (spotted a blue one this morning and instantly knew it wasn't for me!)

Ali Smile
12-07-2011 01:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Ipanema sand?

Ipanema Sand is really nice. I don't have any photos but this is a colour that LR have used before so look at their used car selection and this should give you some idea

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
12-07-2011 01:42pm
griff

I don't have a phot but the swatch i looked at my dealer outside looked really good. Nice compromise between siver and a sand colour funniliy enough!

Will look brill contrasted with black roof etc.
The Sun roadtest was Ipanema Sand

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-07-2011 02:32pm
Blackseries

I think the car in this short clip (showing the light systems) is Ipanema

Get ready with the pause button........ 9 secs in.......

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
12-07-2011 04:43pm
griff

(12-07-2011 01:38pm)alibeau Wrote:  I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

I have never been so undecided about what colour to go for when purchasing a new car....

Black? but will the car then be too black with all the dark trim and would also be going for a dark interior.
Fuji white? really like it, have admired quite a few white 4x4's recently but didn't ever think I would consider white?!? also a bit concerned that a lot of evoques will be white?!?
Grey - again quite like but not sure even having seen some good daylight photos on here....
Ipanema sand - this is growing on me. You can still see all the detail of the car but it's not quite as bright as white?!

I normally make quick decisions and know what I like but I am going around in circles and this has led me to wait before placing my order so that I can see some evoques in different colours on the road which I am sure will help (spotted a blue one this morning and instantly knew it wasn't for me!)

Ali Smile
Here is the link to the test I referred to earlier - Enjoy!
http://143.252.148.163/sol/homepage/moto...voque.html

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
12-07-2011 06:45pm
alibeau

(12-07-2011 06:45pm)griff Wrote:  
(12-07-2011 01:38pm)alibeau Wrote:  I am planning on ordering an Evoque 5 door Dynamic at some point in the near future.

Ali Smile
Here is the link to the test I referred to earlier - Enjoy!
http://143.252.148.163/sol/homepage/moto...voque.html

Thanks for the link Very Happy

I really think I am going to have to see all four colours in the flesh and make a decision, like I say, I have never struggled so much with a decision on colour!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again.

Ali Very Happy
12-07-2011 06:54pm