babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Kahn's "discrete" modification - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Kahn's "discrete" modification (/Thread-Kahn-s-discrete-modification)

Kahn's "discrete" modification - Irad - 04-05-2012 11:06pm

Hi all,

Have you seen this modification done by Kahn?

Personnaly, I find it very nice because it does not change the nature of the car and it respects its essence.

Moreover, it looks like Kahn team has "only" (or should I say mainly) painted the side black plastic part into red metal color and the result is pretty good!

It gives a Dynamic aspect, but less complicated to do as they have kept the front spoiler and the back bumper (from an initial Prestige body?)

It's only about painting some bottom parts in red and some other in dark grey to get a contrast.

What do you think about it?

RE: Kahn's "discrete" modification - ED209 - 04-05-2012 11:15pm

Im getting fed up with the endless number of khan photoshops showing proposed modifications. None of them improve on the original car. Making the lower bit of the front bumper all black (its not a bull bar) makes the car look like a base spec model as opposed to a more expensive modified jobby.

RE: Kahn's "discrete" modification - The Valeter - 04-05-2012 11:32pm

Any decent bodyshop can colourcode!

RE: Kahn's "discrete" modification - XFullFatTim - 05-05-2012 09:46am

Just shows what a great job Jerry MacGovern and his team did in the first place that it is so hard for all the modifiers to improve on the original. I haven't yet seen a modified Evoque that screams "desirable" at me, although the latest line drawings from Kahn aren't far off