babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice (/Thread-A-new-Kahn-Range-Rover-Evoque-to-stun-Posh-Spice)

Pages: 1 2

A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - cutter7 - 01-05-2012 09:57am

http://www.totallymotor.co.uk/new-car-news/2012/04/30/new-kahn-range-rover-evoque-vesuvius-edition-custom

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - XFullFatTim - 01-05-2012 10:02am

I like the colour but unfortunately when LR used Vesuvius Orange Scintachrome paint on the First Edition RRS it only looked that colour in the UK on days when the sun shone from a totally cloudless sky, the rest of the time the scintachrome paint looked like baby poo brown........... which was 98% of the time here. It was a similar brown colour to another scintachrome that Nissan used a few years ago that changed to a deep metallic green from babypoo brown

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - ED209 - 01-05-2012 10:08am

Once again, not to my taste.

I have never felt sea sick in a car but i am sure that interior would make me.

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - cutter7 - 01-05-2012 10:11am

I like the colour as well, i would like to see this with a black grill,roof and wheels..

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - XFullFatTim - 01-05-2012 10:14am

I forgot to say, I only like the paint job, they can keep the interior and the strange looking recycled baked bean can exhaust trims and the wheels, once again it's a tarted up Pure, it would look better if the base car were a Dynamic

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - Martin - 01-05-2012 10:33am

I personally think the colour is a bit 2005 now

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - peet - 01-05-2012 10:35am

I have to say that I would much prefer their matt finish to the sliding cubby hole cover between the front seats.

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - XFullFatTim - 01-05-2012 10:56am

Yes Martin, agree, but it's still a lovely colour when the sunshines on it!

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - xxxx5 - 01-05-2012 01:00pm

At the end of the day it is still a "pure" with no fog lamps!

RE: A new Kahn Range Rover Evoque to stun Posh Spice - MrHooky - 01-05-2012 01:21pm

(01-05-2012 01:00pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  At the end of the day it is still a "pure" with no fog lamps!

It's a £49k Pure! What a complete waste of money!