babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Post purchase follow up? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Post purchase follow up? (/Thread-Post-purchase-follow-up)

Pages: 1 2

Post purchase follow up? - tyke2 - 26-04-2012 04:02pm

I took delivery back in nov/dec 2011.
Since then I have heard nothing from Stratstone or LR.
Thinking on I never recieved any confirmation/paperwork other than the V5, not even a receipt !
Am I alone in this??

RE: Post purchase follow up? - J77 - 26-04-2012 04:28pm

Didn't you sign anything when you purchased your evoque, I got a whole stack of papers to sign and a receipt for my deposit. Salesman phoned me the next day to make sure everything is ok.

RE: Post purchase follow up? - XFullFatTim - 26-04-2012 07:31pm

After I signed for it I never heard another thing from LRCS, not even a survey about the supplying dealer's performance! It's the first Land Rover, new or used, I have purchased with no follow up from LR

RE: Post purchase follow up? - Broadsword1959 - 26-04-2012 07:42pm

Picked up mine from Town and County, Aberdeen on April 19th. Had call from salesman (George Mackie)yesterday (April 25th) asking if all was going well and if we had any further questions etc.

This was followed up today with an email / web based questionnaire from Land Rover as to dealership performance and also initial vehicle impressions.

Seem to be getting follow up I would expect

RE: Post purchase follow up? - ED209 - 26-04-2012 08:11pm

I got an email from land rover, i told the truth which to be honest didnt reflect too well on dealer.

RE: Post purchase follow up? - lesdon499 - 26-04-2012 08:23pm

I got an email from MacRae & Dick Inverness stating I would get a CS questionnaire but didnt arrive! No other contact but TBH I don't care as my car is fantastic Smile

RE: Post purchase follow up? - Donny Dog - 26-04-2012 08:23pm

(26-04-2012 08:11pm)ED209 Wrote:  I got an email from land rover, i told the truth which to be honest didnt reflect too well on dealer.

I got the same, and responded similarly, then got no further follow-up. However, having written to the dealership criticising various aspects of the hand-over, my wife and I were invited in to see the Dealer Principal, who spent an hour with us discussing the issues. He also gave us another full tank of diesel (I squeezed 56 litres in!) and a free car jack and wheel brace for our trouble. So, they got there in the end, but it's a shame it wasn't more spontaneous.

RE: Post purchase follow up? - ytshome - 26-04-2012 11:24pm

(26-04-2012 07:31pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  After I signed for it I never heard another thing from LRCS, not even a survey about the supplying dealer's performance! It's the first Land Rover, new or used, I have purchased with no follow up from LR

+1

RE: Post purchase follow up? - Bodlyfunctions - 26-04-2012 11:41pm

Cannot fault my dealer and sales person.
Everything I expected. Great handover, follow-up call a few days after, emailed a survey a couple of weeks after collection.
Given all the negative/constructive criticism comments we all see on here and other forums, all I can say is you all should have ordered your cars from Kirsti at Hilendale in Nelson!!!

A shining light in a foggy world! (with Xenons anyway!)

RE: Post purchase follow up? - Daglass - 02-05-2012 10:50am

Picked my car up 2 weeks ago and despite being told by the salesman that he'd phone me in a few days to see how things were going I've heard nothing.

In addition to this I've left 2 messages for him regarding the crap ipod sound, my missing tax disc and a mark on the bonnet. He is yet to ring me back.