babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
I'm in love - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: I'm in love (/Thread-I-m-in-love)

Pages: 1 2

I'm in love - 3V0QU3 - 06-04-2012 04:40pm

I have been driving my new Evoque for a week and a half now and love it. If you are still waiting for yours, don't despair, it is well worth the wait.
I have never had a Range Rover before, my last car was an X-type that I thought was great and was an extravagance when I bought it, but whilst that was nice to drive the Evoque is in a whole different league. I was worried before I picked it up that it would not be as good as I remembered from the test drive, but I was not disappointed.

The drive is excellent, smooth, quiet, not like anything else I have ever been in, never mind drove, except maybe when i got a free upgrade to business class on a 757. It feels more like sitting in a Lay-Z-Boy than a car, and the controls are so easy and precise it is like playing xbox.

Apart from being a dream to drive, when I am not driving it I just want to sit in it and play with the toys, the stereo is fantastic. Everything about it so far is great, and after 2000 miles I can't wait until Monday when I have to drive it another 500 miles.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55393230@N06/sets/72157629689958721

RE: I'm in love - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2012 05:26pm

So perma-grin is still in place then?

RE: I'm in love - Straydox - 06-04-2012 05:37pm

It is encouraging, thanks! I was at the dealers last week and had a look at the LR ordering system mine would still appear to be on schedule. Something sad and significant has happened in my personal life which will involve emptying a house and the Evoque would be a whole lot more useful right now than an A5 cabrio....

RE: I'm in love - SiT - 06-04-2012 05:53pm

Congrats..! looks like mine too, definitely the best spec..!!! enjoy it Smile

RE: I'm in love - Radeco - 06-04-2012 07:56pm

Sweet - Love it - Welcome.Very Happy Best Colour Tongue Out

RE: I'm in love - LDT - 06-04-2012 07:58pm

(06-04-2012 05:37pm)Straydox Wrote:  It is encouraging, thanks! I was at the dealers last week and had a look at the LR ordering system mine would still appear to be on schedule. Something sad and significant has happened in my personal life which will involve emptying a house and the Evoque would be a whole lot more useful right now than an A5 cabrio....

Wishing you good luck that your RRE turns up on time. You have very good reasons to be lucky in this respect.

RE: I'm in love - Straydox - 06-04-2012 10:15pm

(06-04-2012 07:58pm)LDT Wrote:  Wishing you good luck that your RRE turns up on time. You have very good reasons to be lucky in this respect.

Thanks LDT, appreciated.

RE: I'm in love - ytshome - 06-04-2012 11:01pm

(06-04-2012 05:37pm)Straydox Wrote:  It is encouraging, thanks! I was at the dealers last week and had a look at the LR ordering system mine would still appear to be on schedule. Something sad and significant has happened in my personal life which will involve emptying a house and the Evoque would be a whole lot more useful right now than an A5 cabrio....

Hope things work out well for you. Some things in life are even more important than Evoques!

RE: I'm in love - SebM - 08-04-2012 01:17pm

Congrats !

I'm in love - 3V0QU3 - 10-04-2012 07:21am

(06-04-2012 11:01pm)ytshome Wrote:  Some things in life are even more important than Evoques!
Like what?