babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... (/Thread-A-Plate-on-an-Evoque-that-will-upset-a-few)

Pages: 1 2

A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2012 03:55pm

This afternoon on the road below Stirling Castle Fuji White Dynamic Evoque 5 Door with Pano Roof on the right plate for somebody called Morgan or who drives a Morgan............ MOR 644N, also on a Disco MOR 150N, there are loads of "cherished" plates in this area.

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Westy - 11-06-2012 03:58pm

I was driving on the m42 yesterday around Birmingham in the afternoon and saw an Evoque on the opposite side of the carriageway,think the plate read EV1OQUE, clever use of the legal lettering.

Think it was a fuji prestige

Looked eye catching

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - doug - 11-06-2012 05:21pm

(11-06-2012 03:58pm)Westy Wrote:  I was driving on the m42 yesterday around Birmingham in the afternoon and saw an Evoque on the opposite side of the carriageway,think the plate read EV1OQUE, clever use of the legal lettering.

Think it was a fuji prestige

Looked eye catching

I can't find this one (RAC free online check). The nearest match is EV61 OUE. Still a great plate.
In the UK, the letter "Q" isn't used on standard vehicles. Plates starting with a "Q" used to be ones that had been a total write off & repaired or kit cars. But this may have changed, any police on this site to answer this please?

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - The Valeter - 11-06-2012 09:40pm

The Q was probably an O with a squiggle added!! Wink

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - XFullFatTim - 12-06-2012 09:07pm

Don't kit cars also get Q plated?

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - carlfraz - 11-03-2014 10:35pm

I had seen EV09UES on on on the motorway!

I had considered SD14EVO for my new one as it's still on DVLA website...SDi4 EVO

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Redrob - 11-03-2014 11:36pm

My wife Sarah owned an Audi Q7 with the number plate MY07 SAR,
but with spacing and a black screw it read MY Q7 SAR

A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - MarkA_ - 12-03-2014 08:54am

(11-03-2014 11:36pm)Redrob Wrote:  My wife Sarah owned an Audi Q7 with the number plate MY07 SAR,
but with spacing and a black screw it read MY Q7 SAR

Hence making the plate illegal.

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - XFullFatTim - 12-03-2014 09:44am

One of my collection of plates is on loan to Hadley Green who have registered their demo XF R/S on my FA57 RRS plate - FASTR RS instead of FAST RRS

A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - cutter7 - 12-03-2014 10:04am

I hope ED209 doesn't read this thread.. [WINKING FACE]

I wonder how he's getting on with his sporty Skoda?