babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? (/Thread-Anyone-know-what-red-led-lights-above-head-are-for)

Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Firenze - 30-03-2012 11:08am

Last night was the first long journey for my Evoque and on the motorway I noticed a rectangular arrangement of red led's within the shiny black plastic thing above my head by the courtesy lights (think its to do with keyless entry), they were on whilst on the motorway but off when we got onto B roads - maybe to do with blindspot monitors?

Anyone know what they are for?

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - sethor - 30-03-2012 11:19am

Its for the wireless headphone/s and RSE remote.

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Firenze - 30-03-2012 11:22am

Ahh right that makes sense as my girlfriend was watching TV

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Sarcastrix - 30-03-2012 01:37pm

(30-03-2012 11:22am)Firenze Wrote:  Ahh right that makes sense as my girlfriend was watching TV

Pah! You just want to get in that 1) you have in-car TV and 2) you have a girlfriend Laughing

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Token - 30-03-2012 01:47pm

(30-03-2012 01:37pm)Sarcastrix Wrote:  Pah! You just want to get in that 1) you have in-car TV and 2) you have a girlfriend Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Firenze - 30-03-2012 04:15pm

Yeah and even better the TV keeps the girlfriend quiet

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - Evoqess - 30-03-2012 06:44pm

I think you are trying to distract her from realizing that the Evoque is a chicks car and she should be driving haha Wink
(just joking boys)

RE: Anyone know what red led lights above head are for? - XFullFatTim - 30-03-2012 06:56pm

I thought those lights were there for the girls to check their lippy and mascara in the rear view mirror at night without blinding them as they drive......... Embarrassed