babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
first problem :( - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: first problem :( (/Thread-first-problem--3767)

first problem :( - slee18 - 29-03-2012 08:59pm

So i have my first problem, ive lost all the door chimes and turn signals. Anyone else have this problem and had a fix for this?

RE: first problem :( - XFullFatTim - 29-03-2012 10:02pm

No1 check for anything electronic that plays up in a Range /Land Rover - switch off the ignition for 30 secs, let everything shut down and then try a reboot! A few of us would love to loose the chimes for most things though.

RE: first problem :( - slee18 - 29-03-2012 10:09pm

Thanks Tim, I tired that and got nothing i dont hear the voice commands either or the parking warning aids. UGH Sad

Guess its time for the dealer.

RE: first problem :( - XFullFatTim - 29-03-2012 10:13pm

Oh dear sorry to hear that, sounds like the speaker connection may be faulty.................. just a thought, if you don't hear the voice commands try the rotary volume knob below the 8" screen and check the volume settings in the set-up of the navigation system before you rush off to the service bay.

RE: first problem :( - PhilSkill - 29-03-2012 10:53pm

Lost the door chimes... heaven! Laughing

Hope you get it fixed soon!

RE: first problem :( - slee18 - 29-03-2012 10:58pm

dont care about the door chimes Smile just need it to tell me before i hit someone. i think im gonna dig around the footwell. i kicked it last night getting out last night. I hate going to the dealers they make a bigger mess that i started with.

Thanks Tim!

RE: first problem :( - doug - 30-03-2012 09:19am

Have you tied pressing your front door bell, to see if you can hear that Very Happy

RE: first problem :( - Big G - 30-03-2012 10:35am

quote='doug' pid='49027' dateline='1333095585']
Have you tied pressing your front door bell, to see if you can hear that Very Happy
[/quote]Rolling with Laughter[

RE: first problem :( - slee18 - 30-03-2012 09:21pm

Wheres the door bell button I cant find it...

Need to find out if they have to tear apart the dash. If thats the case im gonna have them leave it alone.