babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A few days in - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: A few days in (/Thread-A-few-days-in)

Pages: 1 2

A few days in - Tallowplanic - 28-03-2012 08:47pm

and really wish there was a mute button for the radio/cd and a little more storage space inside the cabin. Other than that my Prestige SD4 Auto in Galway Green and Ambience interior is faultless. Well done Land Rover, another great product. Even prefer it to my previous D3 and FFRR....never thought I would say that.

RE: A few days in - hammie2k - 28-03-2012 08:56pm

You can mute by pressing the power button on the bottom left

RE: A few days in - IKM - 28-03-2012 09:51pm

The mode button will also switch off the radio etc, which I guess is as good as mute.

RE: A few days in - XFullFatTim - 28-03-2012 11:21pm

On the steering wheel, left side there is an arrow up and down, these will reduce the volume without you taking a hand off the wheel, right down to mute if you want!

RE: A few days in - Barneyridge - 29-03-2012 02:37am

(28-03-2012 11:21pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  On the steering wheel, left side there is an arrow up and down, these will reduce the volume without you taking a hand off the wheel, right down to mute if you want!

Agree, but when you get a phone call the speed at which the volume goes to '0' takes as long as the electrics seats to go fully forward

RE: A few days in - Tallowplanic - 29-03-2012 08:40am

The steering wheel volumne control is very slow and the other options suggested do not appear to work when phone is connected via bluetooth.
Another bad point is that the seat pockets are so small they're next to useless.

RE: A few days in - WorldTraveler - 29-03-2012 10:01am

As I dont have my RRE YET !! I would hope that whatever is playing (DVD/Radio/MP3/CD/8-Track) would mute itself upon reciept of call to the paired mobile device ??

I remeber my mecedes OEM fitted system used to do this back in the early 2000's ?

RE: A few days in - Tallowplanic - 29-03-2012 10:25am

(29-03-2012 10:01am)WorldTraveler Wrote:  As I dont have my RRE YET !! I would hope that whatever is playing (DVD/Radio/MP3/CD/8-Track) would mute itself upon reciept of call to the paired mobile device ??

I remeber my mecedes OEM fitted system used to do this back in the early 2000's ?

It does mute on receipt of call, but I want to be able to mute sound instantly when just talking to somebody else in the car.

RE: A few days in - XFullFatTim - 29-03-2012 11:14am

I think you might be asking for something that isn't there, that is what the on/off knob or tapping the screen is for.

RE: A few days in - paulus599 - 29-03-2012 03:01pm

What you're asking for just doesn't make sense to me. You're not one of those dodgy people that uses their phones without it being in hands free mode are you? Confused