babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Collected today! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Collected today! (/Thread-Collected-today--3638)

Pages: 1 2

Collected today! - attribute - 21-03-2012 12:11am

Picked up my Pure SD4 Auto today from Marshalls in Lincoln - was very pleased with the ordering and delivery process and more importantly have been very impressed with the car.

Good stuff so far:
  • Looks fantastic - so pleased with the colour choice, wheels and the contrast black roof combo
  • Handles superbly - was excellent in the bends and roundabouts in Lincoln this afternoon
  • Puddle lights this evening made me giggle like a 13 year old chinese girl at a jls concert
  • Putting finding nemo on the DVD player and watching my baby's face as she sat in and watched - priceless
  • The meridian 825 - at half volume made cows look around from a field some quarter of a mile away

Bad stuff so far:
  • Not been able to get out in it much
  • Just keep thinking "If only it was just a bit bigger..."
  • Is the initial response to throttle at junctions a bit slow?
  • After scaring the cows, I whacked it up to full volume and my ears are still ringing

Have popped a few pics onto photobucket - take a look;
http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t363/attribute12/

Collected today! - edgedata - 21-03-2012 03:50am

That could very well be my car. It looks identical to mine except I changed the grill and wing vents to gloss black. I think I may have passed you yesterday on the A631 between Market Rasen and Glentham? I couldn't believe my eyes. The first Evoque I've seen on the road locally and it was identical to mine. If it was you then you must have thought you were seeing double Smile. Anyway, good looking car and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Collected today! - MartinP - 21-03-2012 06:52am

Looks great attribute, congratulations!

RE: Collected today! - Daglass - 21-03-2012 11:07am

Looks brilliant.
I had toyed with the idea of wrapping my grill and side fins but looking at yours I'm going to leave them as is.
Enjoy

RE: Collected today! - xxxx5 - 21-03-2012 11:19am

Looks great, if I was chosing another RRE in the future, your color combo would be my choice.

RE: Collected today! - Craig_d1 - 21-03-2012 11:25am

Looks great. Congrats

RE: Collected today! - caroline11000 - 21-03-2012 11:40am

Great colour, love the roof contrast, congrats!

RE: Collected today! - attribute - 21-03-2012 05:12pm

(21-03-2012 03:50am)edgedata Wrote:  That could very well be my car. It looks identical to mine except I changed the grill and wing vents to gloss black. I think I may have passed you yesterday on the A631 between Market Rasen and Glentham? I couldn't believe my eyes. The first Evoque I've seen on the road locally and it was identical to mine. If it was you then you must have thought you were seeing double Smile. Anyway, good looking car and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Nope - it wasn't me yesterday you saw - I'd have flashed the lights! Smile There must be three then - I saw one almost identical outside 'home' nightclub in Lincoln centre on Saturday - that one yours?

RE: Collected today! - broady43 - 21-03-2012 09:40pm

Looks great,love the contrast roof!

RE: Collected today! - edgedata - 22-03-2012 12:42am

(21-03-2012 05:12pm)attribute Wrote:  Hi

Nope - it wasn't me yesterday you saw - I'd have flashed the lights! Smile There must be three then - I saw one almost identical outside 'home' nightclub in Lincoln centre on Saturday - that one yours?

Well that could have been me if it was late evening. By 'outside' do you mean driving or parked? If I was driving then it was most likely me. If parked then it wasn't me and we are then looking at four almost identical cars in Lincoln.