Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Collected today!
attribute

Collected today!

Picked up my Pure SD4 Auto today from Marshalls in Lincoln - was very pleased with the ordering and delivery process and more importantly have been very impressed with the car.

Good stuff so far:
  • Looks fantastic - so pleased with the colour choice, wheels and the contrast black roof combo
  • Handles superbly - was excellent in the bends and roundabouts in Lincoln this afternoon
  • Puddle lights this evening made me giggle like a 13 year old chinese girl at a jls concert
  • Putting finding nemo on the DVD player and watching my baby's face as she sat in and watched - priceless
  • The meridian 825 - at half volume made cows look around from a field some quarter of a mile away

Bad stuff so far:
  • Not been able to get out in it much
  • Just keep thinking "If only it was just a bit bigger..."
  • Is the initial response to throttle at junctions a bit slow?
  • After scaring the cows, I whacked it up to full volume and my ears are still ringing

Have popped a few pics onto photobucket - take a look;
http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t363/attribute12/
21-03-2012 12:11am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edgedata

Collected today!

That could very well be my car. It looks identical to mine except I changed the grill and wing vents to gloss black. I think I may have passed you yesterday on the A631 between Market Rasen and Glentham? I couldn't believe my eyes. The first Evoque I've seen on the road locally and it was identical to mine. If it was you then you must have thought you were seeing double Smile. Anyway, good looking car and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
21-03-2012 03:50am
MartinP

RE: Collected today!

Looks great attribute, congratulations!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
21-03-2012 06:52am
Daglass

Looks brilliant.
I had toyed with the idea of wrapping my grill and side fins but looking at yours I'm going to leave them as is.
Enjoy

Pure 5 Door, SD4, Orkney Grey, Pano Roof, Style 6 Alloys, Front Sensors, Rear Camera, Fogs, Tailgate
Ordered - October 15 2011
Built - March 30 2012
Delivery - April 18 2012
Sold - December 24 2014
21-03-2012 11:07am
xxxx5

Looks great, if I was chosing another RRE in the future, your color combo would be my choice.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
21-03-2012 11:19am
Craig_d1

Looks great. Congrats
21-03-2012 11:25am
caroline11000

Great colour, love the roof contrast, congrats!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
21-03-2012 11:40am
attribute

(21-03-2012 03:50am)edgedata Wrote:  That could very well be my car. It looks identical to mine except I changed the grill and wing vents to gloss black. I think I may have passed you yesterday on the A631 between Market Rasen and Glentham? I couldn't believe my eyes. The first Evoque I've seen on the road locally and it was identical to mine. If it was you then you must have thought you were seeing double Smile. Anyway, good looking car and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

Nope - it wasn't me yesterday you saw - I'd have flashed the lights! Smile There must be three then - I saw one almost identical outside 'home' nightclub in Lincoln centre on Saturday - that one yours?
21-03-2012 05:12pm
broady43

Looks great,love the contrast roof!

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
21-03-2012 09:40pm
edgedata

(21-03-2012 05:12pm)attribute Wrote:  Hi

Nope - it wasn't me yesterday you saw - I'd have flashed the lights! Smile There must be three then - I saw one almost identical outside 'home' nightclub in Lincoln centre on Saturday - that one yours?

Well that could have been me if it was late evening. By 'outside' do you mean driving or parked? If I was driving then it was most likely me. If parked then it wasn't me and we are then looking at four almost identical cars in Lincoln.

Previous: 12MY Pure 5dr SD4 Tech Auto Orkney Grey : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Ebony Int : Rear cam : Folding mirrors : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Fogs : Privacy glass
Now : 14MY Dynamic SD4 5dr 9speed Firenze Red : 20" Style 6 : Pano+black roof : Power tailgate : 825W Meridian : Privacy glass + more...
22-03-2012 12:42am