babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? (/Thread-How-many-people-come-and-talk-to-you-because-of-your-Evoque)

On Average, I have had 2 people come up to me everyday... - Billionaireboysclub - 18-03-2012 10:34am

On Average, I have had at least 2 people come up to me everyday, commenting on how nice the car is...and if I like it...and would I recommend etc....

Of course the answer is "Yes..I would 100% recommend the car".

I was at Euston Station yesterday, and was dropping off a friend, and so I think I was in the wrong lane or a no stopping lane..and I had a taxi driver pull out behind me...and stopped and rolled the window down. I thought he was going to scream and shout at me for parking there (as we all know what cabbies are like)...but instead he just praised the car...saying it looked ravishing! Smile - Result!

How many others on here are being spoken to on a daily basis just because of the car?? - I might start a thread

How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - Billionaireboysclub - 18-03-2012 10:36am

I have just posted elsewhere...saying that on a daily occurrence, I have at least 2 people come up to me...commenting on the car, and having a chat.....its such a nice feeling.

How about all your experiences?...loads of people coming up to talk to you because of the car??

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - tash - 18-03-2012 01:19pm

Mine is being dropped Thursday and looking forward to comments.

Told a guy over the road I was getting an Evoque he was asking about the A5 I have and him and his son (20yr old) where both extremely negative.... Comments such as woman's car, landrovers are rubbish, squashed freelander, wouldn't be seen dead etc was taken back....then again he has a Saab 9-3 and Citroen saxo battered to death...Laughing

Oh well the vast majority love and few guys at work are wanting a drive etc

How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - caroline11000 - 18-03-2012 01:33pm

Sounds like he's jealous Tash!

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - XFullFatTim - 18-03-2012 01:46pm

Offer to take them for a drive in it, might change their minds a bit

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - tash - 18-03-2012 02:23pm

No point, he's 40 and wears a flat cap....don't need to go on but style is not his strong point

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - exigejoe - 19-03-2012 02:47am

People here more intrested in my lotus exige S however i have people inquiry about the Evoque..mostly older people and young couples.

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - pureevoque - 19-03-2012 11:37am

(18-03-2012 01:33pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Sounds like he's jealous Tash!

+1

I had some negative comments, but some people just don't have a clue Rolling Eyes and they are people driving junk

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - XFullFatTim - 19-03-2012 02:04pm

TBH, I get far fewer people wanting to see the car than I ever got in 2002 when I had an early L322 FFRR or in 2005 when I had one of the first RRS's. I still get people driving up beside me on the motorway to stare and on Sept 10th 2011 when I drove the length of the UK the day after sales started the was definitely a curiosity to other road users, but mostly now folks just drive on by, thank goodness.

RE: How many people come and talk to you because of your Evoque? - jos - 19-03-2012 03:20pm

to little....
i want to talk everyday to people about this super-designed car
but where are the questions ?