babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Range Rover Evoque Sport - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Range Rover Evoque Sport (/Thread-Range-Rover-Evoque-Sport)

Range Rover Evoque Sport - XFullFatTim - 08-03-2012 06:42pm

I've just noticed in the "What's Coming When" section of last week's Autocar there is mentioned in 2013 there will be a Range Rover Evoque Sport................. I've searched the forum and in that well known search engine and they have not turned up any hits for Range Rover Evoque Sport. So does anybody know if this is the proposed bigger engined Evoque or the next RRS/ Grand Evoque?

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - broady43 - 08-03-2012 06:45pm

I read in another magazine that they were doing a Victoria Beckham Evoque limited editionConfused

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - XFullFatTim - 08-03-2012 06:56pm

The VB special edition has been on the cards since LRX was first shown as the Evoque and herself was present for the naming ceremony

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - WB - 08-03-2012 07:07pm

According to Clarkson a couple of weeks ago on Top Gear when he "announced" the convertible he also mentioned the 300bhp engine... Personally I can't see how calling it an Evoque Sport would befit of a bigger version?

That said I'm not sure Land Rover use the same dictionary definition of "Sport" as the rest of the English speaking world....

Which reminded me of this piece of stealth kit....[attachment=1678]

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - Donny Dog - 08-03-2012 10:00pm

(08-03-2012 06:45pm)broady43 Wrote:  I read in another magazine that they were doing a Victoria Beckham Evoque limited editionConfused

This isn't to do with style, it's designed for much better fuel economy, being less than half the weight.Wink It will probably ride on skinny tyres, too.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - masmullin - 08-03-2012 10:12pm

(08-03-2012 06:45pm)broady43 Wrote:  I read in another magazine that they were doing a Victoria Beckham Evoque limited editionConfused

This edition will look smoking hot until it smiles, and then Jesus Christ you'll want to expunge your lunch.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - broady43 - 08-03-2012 10:33pm

Laughing
(08-03-2012 10:12pm)masmullin Wrote:  This edition will look smoking hot until it smiles, and then Jesus Christ you'll want to expunge your lunch.

Laughing

RE: Range Rover Evoque Sport - DynamicRRV - 08-03-2012 11:20pm

(08-03-2012 10:12pm)masmullin Wrote:  This edition will look smoking hot until it smiles, and then Jesus Christ you'll want to expunge your lunch.

Absolute quality!!LaughingLaughingLaughing