babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
EVO Review on the Evoque - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: EVO Review on the Evoque (/Thread-EVO-Review-on-the-Evoque)

EVO Review on the Evoque - LIONHEAD - 03-03-2012 01:46am

I've always liked EVO's detailed reviews......especially on supercars.

Their review on the Evoque:

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - Barneyridge - 03-03-2012 06:22am

Thanks mate, enjoyable watch.

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - Evoque U - 03-03-2012 01:03pm

fantastic watch, makes me a happy man to know it will be in the driveway next sat

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - XFullFatTim - 03-03-2012 04:16pm

So he's had it for 600 miles and hasn't found out where the Coupes, slooooooooooooooooooooooow seat base motor is operated from. He must have been wondering what that black plastic switch on the inner side of the seat back was for surely?

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - vcruiser - 03-03-2012 05:16pm

haha yeah but its still disgustingly slow for anyone to get in the back.

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - XFullFatTim - 03-03-2012 06:39pm

There is rumoured to be an upgrade to speed the motors up, so hopefully at the 1st service that should be cured.

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - THEMACS - 03-03-2012 10:56pm

I watched that vid to, it was pretty good and I to was wandering about the seat movement. What a daft place to put it on the inside of the seat! Is that just on the Plus seats? I thought I had seen them on the outer seat on the normal seats, that's where they are on my 3 Series Coupe, they work just fine an are quick enough.

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - XFullFatTim - 03-03-2012 10:58pm

The idea of putting the switch there is so it is easy for the rear seat passengers to operate them rather than having to reach between the seat back and the B pillar, it isn't easier for the driver to operate them to let people out though.

RE: EVO Review on the Evoque - mark_n - 04-03-2012 11:28am

Carbon copy of my own car, except I do not have the boy racer seats. Enjoyed the review.

I tend to disagree about the comments on pricing. The huge order backlog suggests that the punters do not agree. A premium product commands a premium price and you price it for what you can get. In a few years, we'll see value editions of the car but for now, with demand as it is, they'd be mad to sell it for less.