babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Jaguar XF Sportbrake - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Other Vehicles (/Forum-Other-Vehicles)
+---- Thread: Jaguar XF Sportbrake (/Thread-Jaguar-XF-Sportbrake)

Jaguar XF Sportbrake - SebM - 29-02-2012 10:12am

Like me, I think that all people who loved LR and RR should also loved Jaguar... so I am sure you will be interested by this new Jaguar, the XF Sportbrake !! Very nice !!

[Image: JagXFSportbrake-6.jpg]

[Image: JagXFSportbrake-9.jpg]

[Image: JagXFSportbrake-5.jpg]

Source : Wheels And You

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - RacingSnake - 29-02-2012 10:16am

side profile has a hint of BMW breadvan/Ferrari FF about it..
Nice Smile

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - XFullFatTim - 29-02-2012 12:30pm

Now a Sportvan XF-R would be a M5 Touring frightener!

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - Craig_d1 - 29-02-2012 02:18pm

(29-02-2012 12:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Now a Sportvan XF-R would be a M5 Touring frightener!

The rear drive XFR Sportbrake will be arriving early 2013 according to autocar, with a 542bhp AWD version arriving later in the year

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - SebM - 29-02-2012 08:39pm

Sure about that ?? My dealer is not very confident about the AWD availability... in Switzerland, it is a must if they want to sell cars like this one...

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - chiggy - 01-03-2012 06:49am

that's a very good looking car!

I thought the facelifted version with the XJ lights that came out not long ago was possibly the best looking sedan in the market! It is absolutely beautiful!

Never been a fan of stationwagons/tourers but that does look very very tempting.

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - XFullFatTim - 01-03-2012 08:45am

The old Mondeo based X Type Jag also had a 4WD system on the two petrol engined versions and it was pretty good, I remember TG taking Jaguar to task over their ads showing it driving down an unskied ski slope and proceeded to get egg on their face when they tried it and it was able to cope no problem. There was also a feature when one towed JC wearing skis around the country lanes near his home after one of our heavier snowfalls here.

RE: Jaguar XF Sportbrake - J77 - 08-03-2012 10:59pm

I am a big fan of jags as well as LR. Car looks good and should sell well, estates/sports tourers/sport brake whatever you want to call them are getting more and more stylish.